2021 Baja Nevada

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
between Alamo and tonopah must be high speed straightaways !!!

My prediction is day 2, about race mile 430ish will have a potential for one of the highest speeds ever recorded by a race truck in a race.

Rcamp99

Reaction
My prediction is day 2, about race mile 430ish will have a potential for one of the highest speeds ever recorded by a race truck in a race.
Even blind without being able to pre run? 😳😳😳 i want to see someone break 160mph.

Anger Issues

Reaction
We are super-pumped for this race! Currently trying to fix motor problems, so we haven't registered quite yet. We did reserve our hotels though. Here's the only one we found available in Tonopah. We reserved the "Friday the 13th Suite" and the "Stephen King It Room." Should be interesting.:eek:
We ALWAYS stay at the Mizpah (awesome) and they have completed the renovation across the street. Probably not available now... but I gotta tell ya, we can't HELP but laugh at the Clown Motel every time we blow through town. WTFrick? LOL. Good luck!!

One-Eyed Peter

Reaction
We ALWAYS stay at the Mizpah (awesome) and they have completed the renovation across the street. Probably not available now... but I gotta tell ya, we can't HELP but laugh at the Clown Motel every time we blow through town. WTFrick? LOL. Good luck!!
Haha. Thanks. I'll be sure and post my review here. I'm still debating if we should rent the EMF ghost detector.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Please elaborate. I have not raced up there. We'll be in an older Class 12. Should we install a 5-speed?🤣

About a 2 mile straight away on significant down hill straightaway in good hard pack.

My truck is a 12,000lb f350 and I reached 70 mph coasting down it.

1wizeowl

Reaction
About a 2 mile straight away on significant down hill straightaway in good hard pack.

Great distraction from the real Top Secret story.... I happen to have direct Intel do to working inside a certain mountain in Colorado with a speed train directly to TS area the race will be going around.

I can't let out to many details but the "Trophy Truck" will be #51 and absolutely no interviews or photos of driver or co rider. It will have a Top Secret fuel and word is it can do whole race with no stops.

Suspension travel supposedly is from 12" to 10 feet. It's rumored it can go off the right jump for distance close to 1,000 feet, but Legacy has made a rule of nothing over 300'.

Well I probably have let out to much so will close for now but this Baja Nevada race will make the ones that don't make it bummed for years....Or at least until next year's.

Tube ride

Reaction
IMG_20210416_122623487.jpg

One-Eyed Peter

Reaction

Whoa. Roger that. I imagine you and your crews will be keeping a special eye on that area. Any other points of interest you can think of? I can’t wait to see the map when it comes out.

johndjmix

Reaction
We're starting 8th out of 13 in pro turbo, I mean the premier class .

Wow good numbers from the trophy light group! Glad to see that after all the negative about the class over the past year. Gonna be a great race!

Trophylite class rules! Love it. Our 6013 would be at this race if it wasn’t for us being tied up working on another warehouse for east coast distribution for Wild.

Can’t way to run one of the legacy races.

We will Defiantly be running V2r this year, after a 3rd two years ago and a 2nd last year, we are going for the win at V2R.

—john

JerryB

Reaction
Most everything (but the course map and GPS) loaded to their website. Based on the pit locations one could make a pretty good guess as to the course layout. Does have a long speed control zone (37 miles) on day 1 which will be monitored for speed and timed so you can't come out early.

51rcr

Reaction
when they first posted this race to there list i thought it sounded like it would draw some numbers. Seems like it would be a fun race. Be neat to see the return coming down from Tonopah