2021 BAP 5/1600 thread

R. Gross

Reaction
I thought I would start this thread to put focus on the 5/1600 class and shoot out coming up in October. Last year we had 28 entries and it was the largest class count in many years. The competition was great and it was awesome watching all those cars stage and then race on a short course with cars constantly coming through. We are hoping to get 30 cars this year and bump the bonus money even more with 30 in class.
I have attached the entry list from last year below. I only have so many numbers for some of these DOR's, so if you know anyone on this list, please give them a call and ask them to enter. Entries create entries and competition. I know some of you guys are in the EMPI series, only 10 started Glen Helen last weekend so we know that there are at least another 18 out there hopefully ready to get back in the seat. You have a few weeks to still turn your cars around for the final race of the season for EMPI.
If it helps any of the guys that are not from the Las Vegas area, I usually do all the pit spacing on the broken asphalt road on course marking day and then when done for the day, mark pits for a few teams. If anyone would like a pit marked on broken asphalt after the CORR track, let me know the DOR name and car number as it appears on the entry list and I will get you a marker stapled to a stake so you have a designated pit spot when you show up for the race. If there is anything else anyone needs within reason that helps them make the race, let me know.
Have a great day, thanks for reading and see you in 2 months. Robert

1628622376269.png

Attachments

• 2020 BAP Entries (2).pdf
    496.3 KB · Views: 0

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks for getting this thread going Robert! We have so many bonuses for this race they can get lost in all the news. Bonuses for class 9, 10, and 1600 too!

R. Gross

Reaction
SNORE. Any chance we can get the entry list updated so we can see how the class is moving? Thanks

R. Gross

Reaction
Bump. Come on guys. Only 3 pre entered. I talked to a few of who I have numbers for, but we should be way higher than that right now. Where are:

1630704304064.png