2021 BITD Parker BWDC / now named: Cal City Desert Challenge Brought to You by Fox

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
Slippery,

When was that Data sent in? Not arguing that the Penalty should stand but its hard for BITD to make calls without all this type of info.

Obviously now its super clear they did nothing wrong. Just playing devils advocate and seeing it from BITD side. Wow cant believe I just said that. LOL

Timing is everything in deals like this.

BTW- I wish we had that good of display of our data. the Live race stuff is cool. I would not have thought about looking at fuel cell level to show movement, smart.

Mike
The ECU data was sent Tuesday and from that data BITD agreed it was not left intentionally and then made their decision.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Yeah not sure what they heck the deal was. Something does not make sense. the data is clear and they knew where the tire was found. And the pic of the tire shows no truck tracks. It seems super clear, so what are we not seeing?

Mike

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
The guy who has been complaining about potential cheaters in the class the whole year is now complaining that it takes too long for results to come out when potential cheating is investigated. Come on, Man!

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
LOL well yeah.

So in order to make sure people are not cheating you have to wait a week? Wonder how all the other racing orgs do it?

Show me one Motorsport that takes a week to give results. Show me one that takes more than 24 hours.

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Lots of stuff on camera in this sport that does not get shared.

Mike

Kyle D

RDC Crypto
LOL well yeah.

So in order to make sure people are not cheating you have to wait a week? Wonder how all the other racing orgs do it?

Show me one Motorsport that takes a week to give results. Show me one that takes more than 24 hours.

Mike
NASCARAP has over 2000 employees, NHRA has over 200 employees, IHRA has over 90 employees, even SCCA rally has 125 employees. BITD has maybe 8?….. And some very dedicated volunteers. If you want something to change, go make an offer to them to help change it. Nobody on here is going to make BITD get their results up faster for sure.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Ok sorry. Forgot it’s not OK to talk about what can be improved.

Just accept everything the way it is. End Sarcasm.

I am critical of anything that can be improved for us and others. I don’t see why it’s so offensive to talk about what’s broke. Fact is bringing up issues on here has helped make things better. I am the first to admit we need to improve on things. Someone points out places we can improve and we are thankful. Sometimes those people do not understand all the variables and I try to explain. But I try hard to be open to criticism and assume others are as well.

And just FYI I have spent many hours trying to help. I bet I have been more involved than most on here trying to improve things. I care and I am passionate about this sport.

Mike

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
LOL well yeah.

Mike
SCORE... In Baja.

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
0BEDB44C-571D-46EF-BADA-D470CC3752C8.jpeg
1D1B75B5-9924-41EB-A08E-1DFA3B3C99A5.jpeg
1576EABA-60C8-4A0E-801E-6527FCEFA9E7.jpeg
02D409D0-B093-4FC4-87C9-A3AE906CB498.jpeg

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
Can we have an example of someone intentionally leaving a tire on the course?
Yeah you change it, leave it on the ground, and drive off. 😂

JerryB

RDC Crypto
Lots of stuff on camera in this sport that does not get shared.

Mike
RG had cameras on the test mule at utvwc when he ran out of fuel and somehow was fueled back up???? But no one knows or was willing to explain how he was fueled? I'm sure the on boards had a glitch during that part of the course. 😂

Argentino

RDC Crypto
Yeah you change it, leave it on the ground, and drive off. 😂
Yeah tons of people leave $1000 wheel sets on the course "intentionally". I throw them off as I'm racing like Mario Kart.

Seems to me that the same type of people interpreting, "Shall not be infringed" got to interpret this very clearly written rule as well.

If it has to be intentional, then the rule has no purpose. Now, it's a weapon.

Dezert00Taco

RDC Crypto
Yeah tons of people leave $1000 wheel sets on the course "intentionally". I throw them off as I'm racing like Mario Kart.

Seems to me that the same type of people interpreting, "Shall not be infringed" got to interpret this very clearly written rule as well.

Most teams racing down in mexico will leave their flats right where they change them. It is a lot faster to drive off and not re rack a flat tire. Most of the time the tire is shot and big teams could care less about one used wheel.

JerryB

RDC Crypto

In baja yes, happens all the time, done it myself. In US I "believe" the point of the rule is due to majority of races being on BLM land, not only is it not cool to litter, it's also illegal.

The spirit of the rule, should not penalize someone if it falls off by no fault of the driver, ie. failed strap, nerfed, etc... driver intentionally leaves tire behind then suffer the consequences.