2021 BITD Vegas to Reno - Race Updates and Info

Argentino

RDC Crypto
Nicholas Carolan is knocking off some serious times as well. Out pacing the leaders through the markers. His times are showing faster than James Dean!

snivilous

RDC Crypto
For those people who woke up at like 6am to drive up from Vegas, etc to the start, gonna be an even longer day than normal now. I'm not looking at all classes but I imagine there still has to be a solid chunk of UTVs, Jeepspeeds, etc to get off the line. Any idea where they paused it, like halfway through one of the UTV classes?
Guy I'm chasing didn't leave until 4pm. Don't understand why BITD doesn't start anyone until so late in the day, and with a huge time spread between each. Once they got the utvs going they released them at 30s intervals, would've thought that was standard.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Guy I'm chasing didn't leave until 4pm. Don't understand why BITD doesn't start anyone until so late in the day, and with a huge time spread between each. Once they got the utvs going they released them at 30s intervals, would've thought that was standard.

There was an accident/fatality which held up the start for some classes a few hours. Check my earlier post with BITD's announcement.

snivilous

RDC Crypto
There was an accident/fatality which held up the start for some classes a few hours. Check my earlier post with BITD's announcement.
I'm aware, the team I'm with were close friends with him. Was talking to the guy last night. Doesn't change the fact I think it shouldve started at 6am lol, there was a 1.5 hour delay from the accident so he wouldn't have left until 230 if everything went well which seems really late. But this is my first V2R so maybe that's standard.

mgobaja

RDC Crypto
I'm aware, the team I'm with were close friends with him. Was talking to the guy last night. Doesn't change the fact I think it shouldve started at 6am lol
the bikes did start at 6 AM. BITD and SCORE both try to give a 3 hour gap between the last bike starter and the first car / truck, first car / truck was off at 10 AM. Record entries pushed the starting period out further too

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Per Racing Trax, timing through RM 450 has Jergensen up 3 seconds on Graf for second. James Dean in the 1 car would be 4th overall a few min back, then BJ. Householder could jump in there somewhere when he hits 450 though because he's got a 10 min start gap.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Yeah now that the front runners are through 450, they've got Dean in the Class 1 4th overall. Looks like its Arceiro, Graf/Jergensen, Dean, then Householder, then BJ.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Graf stopped, Dean is passed so potential Top 3 O/A for the Class 1 leader.