2021 Curt Leduc swap meet

Curt LeDuc

RDC Crypto
EC24D811-7D61-4545-AF3C-46C942C6AD94.jpeg
New location. Laser town. Bring your desert toys an camp and ride in Johnson Valley OHV. Boone road off 247 same as KOH. Free parking for buyers. Opens Saturday at noon to 11 pm and Sunday morning at 5 am. Vendors can move in Friday but no selling until Saturday. King Shocks, Pci,Fabtec , Hannerman Fiberglass Rugged Radio and many more so please share and let’s mak it great. This is for YOU and the sport I love.

OFFRD-JNKIE

RDC Crypto
Curt I see you have posted no open fires, can we bring a smudge pot?

OFFRD-JNKIE

RDC Crypto
It say PROPANE fires only, so i would think probably not.
Lakebed should be interesting for swapmeet. Hopefully no wind or storms
It also says no open flames so technically smudge pots are not open... the answer is no if you don't ask...

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
Stop in at your local BLM office and ask if camp fires are allowed on the lakebed. If they say yes, tell them you would like a campfire permit for the week. It is BLM land and they control fire restrictions. I think the stuff on the poster is a carry over from other locations that did not allow open fires, like Morongo. Fire permits cost nothing and should be open right now.

OFFRD-JNKIE

RDC Crypto
Reading must be hard.

"NO OPEN FIRES INSIDE LASERTOWN. PROPANE HEATERS ONLY"

Lasertown is private property. NOT BLM/public land.
Thank you Curt for your reply.... I'm well aware that Lasertown is private property it is owned by the owner of Lasernut. I think that the reason that they don't want open fires is because of the mess and debris that would be left behind. Smudge pots don't leave anything behind that is why I asked... WADR GFY