2021 King of the Hammers - Live video, tracking and updates

stephenrjking

Reaction
Paul Horschel getting passed by Kyle Chaney and Erik Miller? Something wrong there, I think. Horschel should be faster than both in the desert.

stephenrjking

Reaction
If the tracker is to be believed, Scherer is checking out. Still has to do backdoor, but he’s got a huuuuuuge lead.

Steele might get some Good Samaritan time back, though.

stephenrjking

Reaction
Scherer with two flats, so after a change he’s hitting jackhammer with three working tires. Wayland is second. Attrition really starting to take a toll here.

I wonder when someone is going to decide to build a car to take two spares.

stephenrjking

Reaction
Wish the free feed didn’t appear to be produced to deliberately make it harder to view the leaders. Ugh. The leaders are going to go down King’s Graveyard and the director is going to show us mid-pack guys parked on lap 2, aren’t they?

stephenrjking

Reaction
Steele is maybe a minute back of Scherer, but with backdoor in his pocket. Wayland is with him but has to follow Scherer into backdoor.

stephenrjking

Reaction
Scherer stops. Steele will enter lap 3 in the physical lead.

I’d love Cam to win, but... tbh I don’t want this IRS thing to be a trend?

Last edited:

Jack

Reaction
Is there a drinking game Everytime they say "no questions asked"? Seems like they are saying it for a meme.

stephenrjking

Reaction
Is there a drinking game Everytime they say "no questions asked"? Seems like they are saying it for a meme.
Ian has said it scores of times on the cast, so probably heard about it during his break and decided to lean into it.

I assume it was originally just fatigue from a long day of talking. Now it’s kinda deliberate.

Meanwhile Randy Slawson passes for the lead. Dave Cole’s prediction was dead on accurate. And how did JP Gomez get held up? He was ahead in Sledge.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
78472442-DCDD-4BB2-8613-E699E695AC19.jpeg
74E3A753-36F2-456E-9EC3-EA4DB31EE8E5.jpeg

Jack

Reaction
Who is the supplier of the area lights for hammer town and along some of the trails tonight? I heard the announcements about "silent night", but could find nothing online with that name.