2021 Mint 400 starting order

10 shot

RDC Crypto
No way to solve the problem and I agree there are many cases where a 10 car is held up by a spec truck.

The one thing that’s crazy is the huge gap between the fastest and slowest of any class. No good way to manage that.

I feel like once ion the race course it just has to work itself out. But again no reason to start them mixed up and cause problems for certain. It just puts a wall between some of the spec trucks and allows the faster guys to just check out.

We were the slowest of the spec trucks when we first started. But we moved over and didn’t get in others way. It’s really not hard to know who is behind you, especially when you are slow. Maybe I am more sensitive than most. But at every corner I am looking back to see if anyone is behind me. Probably not the best way to race but I can’t help it. Haha

Mike
Never and I mean never use the pass alert! All it does is make the guy in front of you try and jackrabbit! We learned this the hard way. Use it when your a car length away if at all. The element of surprise is what gets them to pull over or there necks stretching a couple good inches from the hit! 🤣

cwarren

RDC Crypto
I have been racing a 10 car for almost 7 years, haven't had the back end of my car smashed in by any vehicle. Raced with trophy trucks, buggies etc. It's also very easy to not destroy the back end of someones car when nerfing them, people do it every single race. If a spec truck damaged two ten cars at a race then they obviously too incompetent to be driving a race car and are putting people in danger. People can drive like a dick head and injure someone in any vehicle. I am also glad that Pyle's not making the decisions because he seems to think a buggy is made out of paper mache.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
7401FBC9-A0C3-4FBE-A467-098DB11F901D.jpeg
639A1C74-B622-40C1-8ECC-308016BC68C3.jpeg

Maybe someone can ask The driver if the TT Spec that did this damage if they hit them hard. It’s easy to blame the TTSPEC driver, and maybe he deserves it. If the rumors are true that he hit two C10’s than I expect he was being a jack hole.

I am not convinced that this driver meant to do this much damage. Just like Connor (my son) didn’t mean to do that much damage to the front of our truck when he nerfed another spec truck. He tore the hell out of our truck giving a love tap.

My point is the light buggies are basically made of paper mache compared to a full size truck. And the engine is right there. Our engine is way away from our bumpers.

Mike

Attachments

• 3FA10A60-E3A7-4348-A092-2DDE2C97F165.jpeg
    3FA10A60-E3A7-4348-A092-2DDE2C97F165.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Well I can tell you we had a hit from another class 10 car in a silt bed that did way more damage than that x 10

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
It’s OK. If we get a podium they will have to pay out based on entry list. I think it sits at 27 now. That’s a good payback.

Mike

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
Anyone know if we will be able to race unlimited sportsman and qualify the same day. The schedule dont not look like favorable for that.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
Car counts are how I justify if SDHQ does race support at events.

Low car counts are hard for me to justify to the boss.

This is the most expensive desert race I booked for 2021.

I hope i can justify this expense when it's all over.

havahockey

Flipper
RDC Crypto
Website
www.highrevphoto.com
View attachment 234853View attachment 234852

Maybe someone can ask The driver if the TT Spec that did this damage if they hit them hard. It’s easy to blame the TTSPEC driver, and maybe he deserves it. If the rumors are true that he hit two C10’s than I expect he was being a jack hole.

I am not convinced that this driver meant to do this much damage. Just like Connor (my son) didn’t mean to do that much damage to the front of our truck when he nerfed another spec truck. He tore the hell out of our truck giving a love tap.

My point is the light buggies are basically made of paper mache compared to a full size truck. And the engine is right there. Our engine is way away from our bumpers.

Mike

Pretty sure that was done at Cuatro Casas around mile 183-184, there is probably video footage of it somewhere with how many people were there.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
what Mint, Mint vanished a long time ago
No kidding this what we have now is a joke. What is there like 70 classes all with a mint 400 winner. There is a Lamborghini racing what class is that thing in?? Pretty sure u can race a garage truck if you want to start a new class and pay the entry!