2021 NORRA SURVEY RESULTS !

CHINOLAS

Reaction
As of today Noon Jan 30th only 89 Teams have voted, we have 117 teams still pending on vote, we will extend the voting until everyone votes and we can identify who is missing, if needed I will personally call the missing ones to know what the choose.

Results so far:

52 Race this April 2021 No Parties
35 Race Until 2022
2 Race NORRA 500 2021

Looks like the majority is voting for yes lets bring it on, that is great news, we need to do this and get back together as family.

Will post more results as they come.

Eliseo Garcia
Rally Director

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Eliseo was there an option to vote for racing the NORRA Mexican 1000 in the fall of this year? Hard to imagine a NORRA experience without social events.
We cannot run the Mexican 1000 in Fall due to the closeness to the Baja 1000 and also only 6 month separation to April 2022, we either do it in April 2021 or wait until April 2022, in October we will have the Norra 500.

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Eliseo, when will we know if the 1000 is happening this year? Time frame?
Travis, we are waiting for the rest of the survey results but it looks like at least 60% of the entries are coming for 2021, that is 120 teams more or less, and definitely, we can have a Mexican 1000.

Also, I can't promise but maybe depending on how covid cases are at the end of April we might be able to have an awards party on the beach with limited seating and Covid Protocols.

Let's wait until next week and will post results but definitely looks like a go to me.

Buellracer

Reaction
I have rooms every night including Bay of LA for sale. Enough for 14 plus people. They are booked with JC and paid for since 2020. If we have the race they are not refundable. 7 hotel rooms each night starting Thursday at the Corona inEnsenada. 1 hotel room in Bay of LA and two ABnB houses. $5688.86. I also have a villa in Cabo that sleeps 14 four nights at end of event for $5283.60 which I can cancel. I would sell the rooms as a package with or without the fancy villa at the end. I can’t split up the rooms. If you are int rested email me at buellracer1@yahoo.com

spalind

Reaction
Offer a party only for those vaccinated...there...problem solved...I've got mine so I'm good to go!

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Offer a party only for those vaccinated...there...problem solved...I've got mine so I'm good to go!
Yesterday we had a meeting with the Covid advisors and looks like we will be able to have at the San Felipe finish inside of El Dorado Ranch a tent with tables limited to 50% occupancy for food and in BOLA too, the only ones missing so far are Loreto and Awards in Cabo, those ones are still out but we are fighting to get them back.

According to the Covid guidelines, all vaccinated racers and crew will have to upload a photo of their vaccination card to our website database thru your personal Norra Account in order to avoid PCR Testing prior to registration.

We are currently working on a racer alert with all this information, ALL drivers, codrivers and crew members that will be banded require either proof of vaccination or a NEGATIVE covid test to be able to access tech, registration and food courts, also if any driver of record tests positive prior to registration we cannot allow the team to register.

Stay tuned for more info in the next weeks, we are 78 days until FUN !

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
I will be there for sure. I'm with another DOR for 2021 but if he decides to wait, I'll bring another car and be there. Even with no organized dinners or parties we're likely to have an even better impact with the local small businesses that are open. I got this cool Factory Don A Vee Jeep, Leduc Built ZJ just sitting here.
2799Parker.JPG

CHINOLAS

Reaction
I will be there for sure. I'm with another DOR for 2021 but if he decides to wait, I'll bring another car and be there. Even with no organized dinners or parties we're likely to have an even better impact with the local small businesses that are open. I got this cool Factory Don A Vee Jeep, Leduc Built ZJ just sitting here.
View attachment 222985
Beautiful !