2021 SCORE Baja 400 Live Video, Weatherman, Tracking, Updates

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Where are you on the podium literally anywhere??? lol I have been to a few scores races in my 32 years around this sport. Sadly the present time has priced most of us out of racing SCORE. We will be at the SNORE Battle at primm in a few weeks though. With a class 11 and 1600. What are you racing???
I’m retired. I’m guessing your retired as well. 32 years in the sport is impressive.....

offroadracer516

RDC Crypto
Website
www.race-dezert.com
I’m retired. I’m guessing your retired as well. 32 years in the sport is impressive.....
So you are retired but commenting to people that actually podium in the present day??? Very Interesting. And no I am just getting started lol I will retire when I am dead.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Holy poop, I remember why I dont really come on here much anymore.

Anyways since the thread is a complete cluster let me throw some fuel on the fire.

It would be really sad if any 6100s got out qualified or out raced this weekend by some little truck on 35s with a 4cyl and 2.5" shocks. Just saying, especially a 6100 with a supercharged sponsor......good thing we have a front bumper and lights we dont give a poop about.

See you guys in the dirt in a few days.

Last edited:

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Fish

Yeah that would be a really bad weekend for us if we got beat by a 7200.

I know you are just teasing but I don’t get why if I argue with someone on here about some dumb comment that it becomes about our race program.

Only thing I said about our truck was I posted a equally silly video of us passing at Laughlin. It was just about as relevant as the video of the 1600 passing in Laughlin posted on a thread about B400.

But I am all about the underdog and will be rooting for you guys. It’s fun that you get to race with the 6100’s. If we were to get beat by a 7200 I would want it to be you. Haha.

Our goal this weekend is Connor get a a top 10 in qualifying and finish Day 1. And Carson finish day 2 with no Mechanical issue. That will be a win for us. If you guys are in the top 10 also that would be super cool.

Only thing this thread is missing is Green talking about the good old days and posting his music video.

Mike

Last edited:

Big Whitey

RDC Crypto
Mike, my comment about fuel pump is simple, you said you had issues with them, that puts you potentially behind us that start way behind. Would you blame us slower cars for stacking up the faster cars that had issues and now are catching us at a faster pace than we can go? I appreciate your attitude about passing buggies, many others don’t see it the same way you do.
Maybe RG just isn’t that fast in the rough tech stuff anymore and then uses the skinny pedal in the areas he is fast. Just a thought

Bweatherly

RDC Crypto
Where was I offended??? Lol Qualifying better and going faster is a great way to get by Robby. But what do I know. I have only qualified 1st multiple times against massive fields at the biggest 1600 races around. 55 cars at one of them. Its all how bad you want it. And I want it every single time.
But how did you finish those races???

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Fish

Yeah that would be a really bad weekend for us if we got beat by a 7200.

I know you are just teasing but I don’t get why if I argue with someone on here about some dumb comment that it becomes about our race program.
I’m not teasing, any 6100 truck that we catch will be nerfed 😘😘

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
I’m not teasing, any 6100 truck that we catch will be nerfed 😘😘

Ok fair enough. If you catch us we deserve to get nerfed. Haha.

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
MTPyle would make a perfect President.
Stir up a hornets nest then send your kids into the wolf's den/race track as he fields questions in the
rear. Strap in Conner.

LOL seriously. Both Connor and Carson are not impressed with my online banter. They often give me that disappointed look and say come on dad knock it off. I would say poor kids but they get to drive a Spec truck so they can deal with a little mental abuse along the way.

We need a Laughlin thread so Fish can talk a bunch of crap to all the 6100 guys.

Just stopped to eat lunch on my way to Laughlin. See you F’rs there

Mike