2021 SCORE Baja 400 Live Video, Weatherman, Tracking, Updates

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Only 3 Class 1 cars qualified! That seems crazy to me. I remember when there were only a handful of TTs and 20 or 30 Class 1 cars.
The pay off for Class One are lower.
The fastest qualifying C1 still has to start behind the slowest TT.

SCORE starting position strictly adheres to classes unlike BITD that starts based on qualifying speed irregardless of class.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
The pay off for Class One are lower.
The fastest qualifying C1 still has to start behind the slowest TT.

SCORE starting position strictly adheres to classes unlike BITD that starts based on qualifying speed irregardless of class.
I understand that, but it just seems crazy to me that there still are not more Class 1s

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
RDC Crypto
7 or 1's race to lose.... The 77 is gonna be road blockin everyone behind him.. They should let Bevo trade with him to make it real interesting.

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
7 or 1's race to lose.... The 77 is gonna be road blockin everyone behind him.. They should let Bevo trade with him to make it real interesting.
Sure hasn't been a good strategy lately. Works when you have the fastest truck, I'm not sure that's the case anymore. I hope he pedals down due all the flack he's been taking lately. Bryce and Luke are too quick to give them any bigger headstart.

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Is RG driving the entire race or will Max get a chance to show his stuff?
Id put $$ on Max driving part of this race. RG is just getting over covid and he's gonna get tired and winded super quick. I bet Max is in by the coast. Max is riding with him and they will just switch seats.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
I am bummed, the Weatherman relay page doesn't show me a place to push "play" Anyone else having this issue? Or all you Left coast guys still in bed?

trailready

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Did Andy Limp in on a flat or change it? I thought I ready they stopped to change it. does that mean they changed the tire in 90 seconds or so?!!

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
Did Andy Limp in on a flat or change it? I thought I ready they stopped to change it. does that mean they changed the tire in 90 seconds or so?!!
Yea they changed it.

clogking

RDC Crypto
I must say these anouncers are not near as good as the BTID guys. I hope they do a better job on the finish, not like 500.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
They seem pretty good to me, go fiber squirrel!