2021 SCORE Baja 400 Live Video, Weatherman, Tracking, Updates

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Robby loves to stack them up.

Every Score race I get so frustrated with the coverage. Stella sucks and they don’t give any split times or updates. Fish is the only way to get info. So sad SCORE can’t get their crap together.

Why is it so hard for score to have someone at each checkpoint text the times to someone to post? The Stella leaderboard is useless.

Mike

BCarr

RDC Crypto
5x, a two rider team, getting constant pressure from 22x. Great bike race so far. Pretty kewl that some type of tracking is available gratis.

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
Robby loves to stack them up.

Every Score race I get so frustrated with the coverage. Stella sucks and they don’t give any split times or updates. Fish is the only way to get info. So sad SCORE can’t get their crap together.

Why is it so hard for score to have someone at each checkpoint text the times to someone to post? The Stella leaderboard is useless.

Mike
Yup...I was thinking earlier..."another SCORE race, another day with crappy trackers"

J Prich

RDC Crypto
This race is weird in general to me. The buzz is missing. Hard to get info even outside of the usual sources. It’s really quiet.