2021 SCORE Baja 400 Live Video, Weatherman, Tracking, Updates

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
Does he make more or less dust than every other TT, TT Spec, & Class 1? Years ago, Larry Ragland once mentioned in an interview how he would drive to "make the car wide".Countless other racers have stated that starting 1st allows you to "dust out everyone and control the race". Isn't that the same thing?
Henderson 300, i was on my pace, another 1700 i could see slowly catching me, i stayed on smooth , up wind side of line, down wind side of line was rutted and square edge bullshyt, it took this certain 1700 guy a LOT of grief and torture to get by me, as he passed me, they both flipped me off , good, that means i did my job, f em, im not gonna take the crap garbage line just to make thier life easier , i Never did get any Christmas cards from them , screw em, like the other post said, qualify better...( ps if your reading this & you were the pudds who flipped me off , good, i was pinching you into that crap line on purpose💀

Last edited:

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
Looking over the penalties, can someone tell me what SPICA is? Several people received DNFs due to not returning it.

And what is the story with the 5x?

Dustino81

RDC Crypto
Looking over the penalties, can someone tell me what SPICA is? Several people received DNFs due to not returning it.

From Fishgistics
3250FCEB-BE55-4EB7-BE92-B57FFDB8565B.jpeg

Dustino81

RDC Crypto

Spica is a tracking device carried by each rider and is handed off to the next at rider change . It’s about the size of a spot tracker

champtruck77

RDC Crypto
Does he make more or less dust than every other TT, TT Spec, & Class 1? Years ago, Larry Ragland once mentioned in an interview how he would drive to "make the car wide".Countless other racers have stated that starting 1st allows you to "dust out everyone and control the race". Isn't that the same thing?
Back in the day. Larry Ragland, Ivan Stewart are legends, they just won races, not complain at all. Bryce Menzies is in that level, others racers should stop complaining.

harleys dad

RDC Crypto
TT drivers complain a lot when they are made to race for position. All the complaining is unbelievable

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
its an uncomfortable feeling putting your race car in un - fun positions with another competitor, at speed, i love it, some hate it , others like ' wheel to wheel' racing, others like time trials, tt & the other desert classes are all of the above, me?, i would Never use the excuse( tt driver#1 to tt driver #2)' yo dude, you suck driving that tt, your All over the place , bouncing around outa control!!', ( tt# 2), 'Really?, sooo in order to know that where were you observing this crappy driving from???'😶

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
or each class takes off Australian pursuit style, slowest to fastest, at their class avg.mph interval, , soooo, theoretically, the awd mason gets to the finish Exactly at the same time as the class 11 guy, its all a mph, when you start interval thingy, i did one road racing, it was the most insane race non stop passing as your being passed, there was like 35-40 cars...

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Oh wow that Herbst video is not good. Haha

Wonder what the story is and why they did that. That seems worse than what Luke did. Was that Tim driving?

Crazy

Mike

McCredie A

RDC Crypto
Oh wow that Herbst video is not good. Haha

Wonder what the story is and why they did that. That seems worse than what Luke did. Was that Tim driving?

Crazy

Mike

There was a longer video showing multiple vehicles go up that hill. He blew the turn. Then backed up further to get a run at the hill.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
TT drivers complain a lot when they are made to race for position. All the complaining is unbelievable
0 = number of TT drivers I feel sorry for.