2021 SCORE Baja 500 Live Video, Weatherman, Tracking, Updates

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
800hp lol

If we had even close to that, Jeff would have smoked everyone at KOH by a lot. But I get it. Spec is spec.

haha that’s my point. Who knows what it makes? It’s easy to turn it up for Qualifying or shorter races. It may not make 800hp but it makes more than 525hp

Mike

ltr450rider

RDC Crypto
My conspiracy theory:

This entire race was controlled by Race-DeZert and other top level social media pages (I'm looking at you Trophy Burro and Fish!).

The past few races have been a bit lack luster in the drama department. Comments, likes, and traffic have been down. Advertisers are asking where their money is going. Something must be done.

The Off-Road Illuminati (ORI) is assembled. The competition review board is the ORI.

Every aspect of these dramatic events have been meticulously planned and carried out by the ORI to create endless talking points and allow the opinions of non racers to run rampant.

Next thing you know BAM! Hot Thread! Comments are pouring in. Site traffic skyrockets. Burro's are kicking and Fish's are schooling. I hope everyone sold off their Crypto investments and purchased stock in ORI pages early like I did. It's going to be a good Christmas for the kids this year.

You now all know the truth.

If my body is discovered in the next few days, post a picture and please comment and share so my insta page can gain followers.

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
0AA940A5-80A8-477E-9D17-BCF522D50235.jpeg92A6BF43-85FB-4FD5-80C9-E73B00D9E7DE.jpegHere is the master mind . Divert all negative press onto your opponent, slip out the back with no post race drama , watch stock rise !

One-Eyed Peter

RDC Crypto
My conspiracy theory:

This entire race was controlled by Race-DeZert and other top level social media pages (I'm looking at you Trophy Burro and Fish!).

The past few races have been a bit lack luster in the drama department. Comments, likes, and traffic have been down. Advertisers are asking where their money is going. Something must be done.

The Off-Road Illuminati (ORI) is assembled. The competition review board is the ORI.

Every aspect of these dramatic events have been meticulously planned and carried out by the ORI to create endless talking points and allow the opinions of non racers to run rampant.

Next thing you know BAM! Hot Thread! Comments are pouring in. Site traffic skyrockets. Burro's are kicking and Fish's are schooling. I hope everyone sold off their Crypto investments and purchased stock in ORI pages early like I did. It's going to be a good Christmas for the kids this year.

You now all know the truth.

If my body is discovered in the next few days, post a picture and please comment and share so my insta page can gain followers.
And they would’ve gotten away with it if it wasn’t for us meddling kids!

Chris_Wilson

RDC Crypto
What is the record for how long it takes SCORE to release official results?
I can't think of any taking this long.

Chainguide

RDC Crypto
What is the record for how long it takes SCORE to release official results?
I can't think of any taking this long.
2011 maybe, the last year of using the IRC scoring bricks, they screwed up a spreadsheet decimal point conversion at the SF 250 and it took us until Wednesday to finalize the results. We fired IRC after that.