2021 SCORE Baja 500 Live Video, Weatherman, Tracking, Updates

J Prich

Reaction
Dan M, Apdaly , and Matney/Josh Daniel all started pretty far back but could be fast so it’s probably worth trying to track their corrected times too.

Borracho Cantina

Reaction
Ampudia update, broken driveshaft, currently out of race, driver and co-driver are ok. They said they will update if they can continue.

Also I saw a post on the SCORE IG saying Alan Ampudia was Ironmanning the race. But he has a co-driver...

Aren’t the majority of TT drivers running the whole race, just one driver?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Aren’t the majority of TT drivers running the whole race, just one driver?

Probably. This explains my point...

ironman.jpg

AZ7000'

Reaction
Andy would be a fool to not get out in front, racing is racing!

stephenrjking

Reaction
Bryce with low fuel pressure, Luke leading, Andy right there. So some real action. Going to be interesting to see what people think about Andy pulling out in front of Alan. There was room there for Alan to slow down, so it wasn’t a dangerous move. Was it ethical? Guys who race know better than I. Andy’s race could depend on that 30-40 seconds he can save by not getting stuck in Alan’s dust.

So the action is heating up.

BTW, a decent amount of what Fish does is stuff we can do from our computers, but I appreciate that if I have some other stuff going on, I can tune into Fish’s updates and keep up. And he does a good job tracking the big picture. Invaluable stuff.