2021 SCORE Baja 500 Live Video, Weatherman, Tracking, Updates

Rslhc

RDC Crypto

Big Whitey

RDC Crypto

Apparently score expects us to believe that the third truck had 0 team affiliation and that an apology is sufficient. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
So after reading the Score post it would seem that the unsafe pass by a obvious chase truck wasn’t affiliated with ANY race team but yet it states that Score or the bad passer made amends and paid medical expenses? How did they find that little car and it’s occupant? Seems to me like a lot of picking and choosing of who to penalize for what was going on. Drive trough a camp is a DQ, run a car off the road ( 2 people did this, a chase truck and a TT) and that is now acceptable.
How do you ban a driver from Baja?

E motorsports

RDC Crypto
So after reading the Score post it would seem that the unsafe pass by a obvious chase truck wasn’t affiliated with ANY race team but yet it states that Score or the bad passer made amends and paid medical expenses? How did they find that little car and it’s occupant? Seems to me like a lot of picking and choosing of who to penalize for what was going on. Drive trough a camp is a DQ, run a car off the road ( 2 people did this, a chase truck and a TT) and that is now acceptable.
How do you ban a driver from Baja?
what's puzzling is the mention of medical expenses?
did i miss something? i was unaware of the need for medical attention.
or is this a totally different situation?

should probably be referred to the Kangaroo court for further investigation

Last edited:

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
I'm fairly confident SCORE did not penalize BJ for this in 2018. If that's true, it would be interesting to hear what the difference was in Luke's situation that dictated that a similar infraction that was not punished in 2018 was now cause for DQ in 2021. Again, maybe they have some logical explanation...but they should provide that.

A lot of rinse, wash, repeat here dating back to 2018.

BJ got a 21 minute penalty at the 2018 SF 250 for VCP & speed. 2018 SCORE

Rslhc

RDC Crypto
what's puzzling is the mention of medical expenses?
did i miss something? i was unaware of the need for medical attention.
or is this a totally different situation?
I saw somewhere (maybe in the SCORE PR) that the occupants reported minor medical issues related to the seatbelts in the incident. I really hope it was the unseatbelted passenger who reported these injuries, and I hope he asked for a good deal of money for the event. lol

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
WAFJ! This guy isn't supporting a team? Tires and fuel jugs in the back. I guarantee you we'd see a team DQ if the red car goes head on and kills the occupants. What if this we're all over the news? It would threaten the ability to race in Mexico.

1624032033792.png

This dickhole should never be behind the wheel at a race again. There was plenty of room for him to move right if he was looking up the road. Hopefully his payoff was expensive.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
i said this before, Prove the chase guys status, cant do it if he does not check in at score sign up , gets a number& gets an arm band, otherwise dufuss is just some idiot driving like an A hole in baja with gas cans and tires

Offspring

RDC Crypto
Didn't fish say he knew who it was 5 minutes after video was put up? lol, a story he'll sit on...

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com