2021 SCORE Baja 500 Live Video, Weatherman, Tracking, Updates

critter81

RDC Crypto
Did anyone see the Tour De France this weekend? I think they need to do more than just sue her she needs 90 days in the pokey and that stuff won't happen again..At least the ASO is taking the lead....

Fifty

RDC Crypto
I think you need to consider the usual log blocks that happened in yesteryears tours and the nothing they did about those.

will they do more than sue? Maybe in today’s French political climate of having class related to political affiliation.

if she is the wrong affiliation maybe they will go after her criminally.

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
78F529CC-5885-40E6-8E40-21C67AA05FDD.jpeg

critter81

RDC Crypto
I think you need to consider the usual log blocks that happened in yesteryears tours and the nothing they did about those.

will they do more than sue? Maybe in today’s French political climate of having class related to political affiliation.

if she is the wrong affiliation maybe they will go after her criminally.
Yes I remember when lance armstrong was pulled to the ground by a ladies purse string... She should have been sued too... My point is at least the ASO (same people as Dakar) are planning on doing something about it...

Old Truck Guy

RDC Crypto
Did anyone see the Tour De France this weekend? I think they need to do more than just sue her she needs 90 days in the pokey and that stuff won't happen again..At least the ASO is taking the lead....
F yeah dude! I'm all in to following the tour. The time and effort riders put into their cause is astronomical. I believe that this one incident where a roadside c--t wanted to say hi to her grandparents without regard for the victims of her idiocracy, should be an example for other enthusiasts to back the f off. The TDF decided to not file any grievances against her selfish actions. B--ch ran and hid in Germany after her ignorant action. The authorities tracked her down, and lucky for her, the promoters decided not to pursue any actions against her effen stupid choices.

The ASO is a union that still serves the promoters. They say they are the riders advocate, but their actions show otherwise.
Effen Cavendish and Pogacar are BEASTS!

Old Truck Guy

RDC Crypto
settled, grandpa gets sued too( whos better, minus lances doping, Lance or LeMond?)
I watched Le Monde silence Hinault in the mid 80's. 3 consecutive tour victories. My effen hero of the day. When he started beating on Lance for doping (way before Lance admitted to it), I lost respect for him. It would be like Ivan Knocking Roesseler for his racing successes. No substance, no argument, STFup!
They all are doping. No way their bodies can recover as quickly as they do without it. Understand that the ability to dope far surpasses the ability to detect it. 15 of the top 20 finishers in 2005 (Lances 7th tour win) have been caught doping. Lance NEVER got a positive test. He only admitted to doping after being thrown under the bus by Floyd Landis (who also won while doping), and facing serious jail time if caught lying to an inquisition by a grand jury.
Viva Le Tour! Yet another thread hijack!!

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
When the tour becomes the Tour of Baja Mountain Bike Race from top to tip, with as little pavement as possible, maybe one of those guys will be my hero.

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto
When the tour becomes the Tour of Baja Mountain Bike Race from top to tip, with as little pavement as possible, maybe one of those guys will be my hero.
haha that would be bad ass. Mandatory one gallon of local water per 100 miles ridden. self supported per 100 mile stints. Also must eat at least 3 pastor tacos per stage, must be from a rolling vendor no brick and mortar spots. Streets will be plugged with local traffic, passing on the left only.

One-Eyed Peter

RDC Crypto
haha that would be bad ass. Mandatory one gallon of local water per 100 miles ridden. self supported per 100 mile stints. Also must eat at least 3 pastor tacos per stage, must be from a rolling vendor no brick and mortar spots. Streets will be plugged with local traffic, passing on the left only.
And nerfing is not only encouraged, it's required.