2021 SCORE San Felipe 250 Live Stream, Tracking & Updates

mxben

Reaction
Anyone know how I can get a hold of elapsed times through Check 1 ? Our tracker quit at RM37 ish and we later had a bone head move and ran out of fuel. BUT, I am curious about or progress through check 1 as we were having a good race and wanted to compare ourselves to the top guys.

Anyone have any pics of the 1046 HAGLE buggy ?? We had some wild moments out there in the first 50 miles haha.

SanoDano

Reaction
Anyone know how I can get a hold of elapsed times through Check 1 ? Our tracker quit at RM37 ish and we later had a bone head move and ran out of fuel. BUT, I am curious about or progress through check 1 as we were having a good race and wanted to compare ourselves to the top guys.

Anyone have any pics of the 1046 HAGLE buggy ?? We had some wild moments out there in the first 50 miles haha.
What I had at RM80....
1075 11:40
1016 11:43
1088 11:47 (put spare on rack)
1006 11:52
1046 11:52
1010 11:53

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
IMG_7982.jpg

We didn’t have customers for team media but we can’t stay out of the camera

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction

JasonHutter

Reaction
Talking about the pits... They were very tight and we had one marked for ourselves in an area after reading the penalty brief SCORE put out to the racers we knew we had to move it. I put markers in our gps file 1-20 along the course so when our pit crew got settled in they could tell us where the pit was. This was at about RM 160. They actually got there before we started our race and we were able to get the information via radio. I then went into our gps and erased all the other markers except #7! That part worked out great... Then everyone started to fill in all the spots between pits. Our guys originally set up back from the course leaving room for when we were stopped in the pit. As everyone filled in, they said there was no way to pull us into the pit. They ended up having to move closer to the course which meant we were parked right along side it to pit! Our guys said there were no SCORE officials around to help move people back and the ones next to our guys wouldn’t listen... They wanted to be IN the action I guess. (I should clarify... Not other teams, but locals wanting to spectate!)
Jason