2021 SNORE Motion Tire 300 April 2-3

Journee

Reaction
9E61D1AB-E83E-4944-8880-8B3D9636FDE2.png

Up next, the #MOTIONTIRE300 in Ridgecrest CA!!! Get ready to run on a ton of new course that the military previously controlled for the past 20 years! The new section cuts out a bunch of the nasty rough stuff in the beginning. Looking close to 70 mile laps! Who’s in?!? 🏁🏁🏁

#ItPaysMoreToRaceWithSNORE #SNORERacing #Offroad #OffroadRacing #Dirt #Fun #Racing #BuggyDork #VW #AirCooled #Volkswagen #WhoopSkipper #BuggyLife #Truck #TruckRacing #SXS #SXSRacing #RZR #Volunteers #SNORE2021 #DirtMilesMakeUsSmile

@snore_racing • #SNORE
@justicebros • #JusticeBros
@pciraceradios • #PCI
@motiontire • #MotionTire
@weddleindustries • #Weddle
@mckenzies_performance • #McKenzies
@racedezert • #RaceDezert

Fourstroker

Reaction
Are you crossing the 178 to the North? Otherwise nothing out there that the military has had closed. Perhaps the area West of Trona Road, close to town that was recently re-designated as open area??

Fourstroker

Reaction
Alright Kenny give it up

Fourstroker

Reaction
That's what I figured Kenny. The post just said military opening and I couldn't recall any of that land. Are you guys allowed to race on the newly "open-designated" real estate close to town. I know that was part of the 33k acreage. Sounds good. We will likely be out. Beware of the 1 nasty sandhill over there

snoreracer

Reaction
That's what I figured Kenny. The post just said military opening and I couldn't recall any of that land. Are you guys allowed to race on the newly "open-designated" real estate close to town. I know that was part of the 33k acreage. Sounds good. We will likely be out. Beware of the 1 nasty sandhill over there
We could run it but crossing Trona rd would be an issue with all the traffic