2021 SNORE Motion Tire 300 April 2-3

snoreracer

Reaction
I got a chance to go around new section of the Ridgecerst race track this weekend and it is got a variety of everything. The 1st 8 miles is a wide sand wash not whooped out . The next 6 miles is a lot like parts of the north Mint track with windy powerlines and a gas line road. the next 9 miles is like Johnson valley that is now off limits due to the marine base expansion with sand washes and jeep trails.

snoreracer

Reaction
Resized_20210320_155952.jpeg

Jsuchar

Reaction
I think there will be 3 remote Pits, A-B-C. And Main Pit.

Here is a secret: if you Volunteer to work a checkpoint, you get extra points and that can be your remote pit! Sign up to volunteer today! We need you! Lol
My first time volunteering what exactly are the volunteer points for?

snoreracer

Reaction
My first time volunteering what exactly are the volunteer points for?
To get more people to help out at the races SNORE did a volunteer points that awards 25 points per race up to 75 towards year end championship points to give back to the one's that help out SNORE. If you don't have a team you are working with for the points it is up to you to decide who gets the points , this could be your chance to get a ride in a car and give someone the points

Jsuchar

Reaction
Ok so since I’m not racing and I don’t work for a team I can give them to whoever I want? And by get to ride in a car what do u mean? Tell someone I’ll give them my point if they take me for a ride?

snoreracer

Reaction
Ok so since I’m not racing and I don’t work for a team I can give them to whoever I want? And by get to ride in a car what do u mean? Tell someone I’ll give them my point if they take me for a ride?
You could do that and get a ride

Journee

Reaction
Photographers and Media from the event!

#ItPaysMoreToRaceWithSNORE #SNORERacing #Offroad #OffroadRacing #Dirt #Fun #Racing #BuggyDork #VW #AirCooled #Volkswagen #WhoopSkipper #BuggyLife #Truck #TruckRacing #SXS #SXSRacing #RZR #Volunteers #SNORE2021 #DirtMilesMakeUsSmile

@snore_racing • #SNORE
@justicebros • #JusticeBros
@pciraceradios • #PCI
@motiontire • #MotionTire
@weddleindustries • #Weddle
@mckenzies_performance • #McKenzies
@racedezert • #RaceDezert
@lightforce_usa • #Lightforce
248BF1D7-71C7-4387-9D62-EACD79D2C05C.jpeg