2021 SNORE Rage At The River. MASSIVE pay back.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
So I don't really understand the payout. Does Class 1 get payout if they finish first in their class or only if they finish 1st overall? And first overall means what?

What about TT and 6100 what is the payout for those classes? I only see smaller classes listed.

Mike

snoreracer

RDC Crypto
Website
aol.com
Any spectating?
Yes the sand hill is open on the east side and the bleachers over look the infield on the south

rage68.jpg

C.J. Hutchins

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
So I don't really understand the payout. Does Class 1 get payout if they finish first in their class or only if they finish 1st overall? And first overall means what?

What about TT and 6100 what is the payout for those classes? I only see smaller classes listed.

Mike
The overall winner will take home a $10,000 check, might be a class 1, might be a UT, might be a 6100 or 10 car who knows!?!? whoever goes the fastest takes the big check home!

All classes still receive our already phenomenal payback system. $800 all in entry fee for unlimiteds and you will win more money than you do at the "big races"

snoreracer

RDC Crypto
Website
aol.com
The overall winner will take home a $10,000 check, might be a class 1, might be a UT, might be a 6100 or 10 car who knows!?!? whoever goes the fastest takes the big check home!

All classes still receive our already phenomenal payback system. $800 all in entry fee for unlimiteds and you will win more money than you do at the "big races"
CJ make that $15,000 for overall

yellowtop

RDC Crypto
Question, post tech inspection for 1600? Been real lenient the last few high car count races!
Are we going to see some inspection done at this race? With all the new rules is their some bending going on?
P&G, fuel test, carb chech, weigh, tear down for top 3, lots at stake for this one.

snoreracer

RDC Crypto
Website
aol.com
Question, post tech inspection for 1600? Been real lenient the last few high car count races!
Are we going to see some inspection done at this race? With all the new rules is their some bending going on?
P&G, fuel test, carb chech, weigh, tear down for top 3, lots at stake for this one.
At BAP the top 5 cars were weighed and the top 10 had fuel checked and top 3 P&G . I can't tell you what the plain is for this years Rage at the River will check but the last Rage at the River they checked weight , P&G , carb size , and compression on the low comps

GBRACER

RDC Crypto
is there a rule about compression on the low comp engines as long as it is 1600cc what's the difference, and fuel too can you run hight octane in a low comp and not break the rules.

harleys dad

RDC Crypto
is there a rule about compression on the low comp engines as long as it is 1600cc what's the difference, and fuel too can you run hight octane in a low comp and not break the rules.
Low comp is limited to 8 to 1

snoreracer

RDC Crypto
Website
aol.com
The fuel on low comp must be pump gas fuel that is sold at the gas pumps to the general public , this means that any race gas with lead is not allowed