2021 SNORE Weddle Industries Caliente 250 June 4-5

Journee

Reaction

SNORERACING.net

4DAD38B6-32C2-490D-8201-89F1532AF855.png

Journee

Reaction
Up next, everyone’s favorite race, The @WeddleIndustries #Caliente250! The unique terrain of this course paired with the way Lincoln County welcomes SNORE and its Racers with open arms, makes this a Race you don’t want to miss!

Have you raced in the trees before? Over streams and runoff? How about over a wooden bridge? At the higher elevation, this Course provides a relief from the summer heat and plenty of opportunity for adventure. Race up hills, down high speed fire roads, through the technical tree sections, cool off in the water crossings, tip toe past “Dead Man’s Curve”, navigate down “OMG hill” as your team watches you come in to the Start/Finish and then celebrate with your friends and family at The Knotty Pine!

We have a BBQ mid Fun-Run, a Driver Meet & Greet with the local Race fans, Tech & Contingency surrounded by nature’s beauty and so much more in this southeastern Nevada railway town. Not to mention there are 5 state parks within an hour of Caliente. This race has a little something for everyone and continues to provide fun for all ages!

Well, what are you waiting for? Sign up today at SNORERacing.net and race one of the most unique offroad races the United States has to offer! 🏁🏁🏁

#ItPaysMoreToRaceWithSNORE #SNORERacing #Offroad #OffroadRacing #Dirt #Fun #Racing #BuggyDork #VW #AirCooled #Volkswagen #WhoopSkipper #BuggyLife #Truck #TruckRacing #SXS #SXSRacing #RZR #Volunteers #SNORE2021 #DirtMilesMakeUsSmile

@snore_racing • #SNORE
@justicebros • #JusticeBros
@pciraceradios • #PCI
@motiontire • #MotionTire
@weddleindustries • #Weddle
@mckenzies_performance • #McKenzies
@racedezert • #RaceDezert
@lightforce_usa • #Lightforce

CF6B75C3-FA40-4960-802B-57C04C23C05E.jpeg

A69CD973-7EC2-41DA-9803-210B3B6981D1.jpeg
D378B536-AEE0-46EC-ABE8-74900337CCDB.jpeg

8953541B-0EAC-4839-B92B-8569142015F5.jpeg

R. Gross

Reaction
Bump! Real quiet with a month to go. Looking forward to getting up there for Memorial weekend and the one after.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Bummed to see this...

SNORE would like to thank the Caliente BLM Office for trying SO hard to make the @snore_racing @weddleindustries #Caliente250 Off-road Race happen June 4th-5th this year. But the battle was lost...

As some of you know, the Caliente area only allows two Truck/Car Races each year. There was a drawing for the TWO races because they had THREE permit applications in the 2021 season. The Caliente BLM office could see how this would negatively impact the town of Caliente, since one race did not come close to Caliente and would not have any economic impact on the town like the SNORE race does. They made things happen and fought for us and moved the new race into the Tonopah BLM’s control since very little of the race happened in the Caliente BLM area.

In the end, the decision was up to the Ely district manager and she said NO to the race in Caliente.....

We are sorry to all the Racers, Teams, Town and Fans, we were looking forward to one of our favorite races as well. It is out of our control and everyone with SNORE fought as hard as they could. Again, we apologize and hope you continue to support SNORE in these crazy times.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
What happened with the County's push to make this happen? Especially since on of those events does even roll through Caliente? San Bernardino County rolls 5+ car races in the same county annually and has for decades. And doesn't Clark County hold at least 3 races a year in the same County? All in the same BLM District. There should be some consistency across the board with the agency in regards to what is allowed. The BLM District Ranger sounds like she thinks she is the Queen in Charge. This needs to be addressed. I might look for a court to address this and save the date.

CHukkawala

Reaction
I myself and my team are really bummed hearing this news as I am sure everyone else is. How does the rest of the year look for SNORE? The night race is up next, I really hope we don’t miss anymore races. Is there anything we can do for SNORE...