2021 Vegas to Reno MC/Quads

dezert_nerd

Reaction
Who’s in? We just submitted our entry this past week for Open Amateur.

Attachments

• DA431CA6-21F4-48B3-B4CC-B6BA49B8153A.jpeg
    DA431CA6-21F4-48B3-B4CC-B6BA49B8153A.jpeg
    816.1 KB · Views: 0

C O-58

Reaction
Looking for help. We’re running the quad expert class on a 250R ATC. Looking for a rider or 2 that’s experienced with 3wheelers to run a few legs. Anyone interested?

A Vance

Reaction
Looking for help. We’re running the quad expert class on a 250R ATC. Looking for a rider or 2 that’s experienced with 3wheelers to run a few legs. Anyone interested?
Pm me. I may be able to guide you to some guys who would race. you should ask Dean Sundahl. to race with you guys.

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
my friend from PR is going but ironman atv..

vandyketom

Reaction
sweet! an RX, wow. Im looking for a new one myself. How do you like it for desert? What mods have you done to it? thanks
It belongs to my buddy. It's had suspension work, pipe, stabilizer, wheels and hearing change. It's the first thing I've road since the highly built kx500's I had that I can say "damn it's got a lot of power".
It's to narrow for my taste. It tires you out because you have to hold on to it. I Ride an XR650r as my personal bike and in most place in the desert I can go as fast a whole lot longer and easier.
Other than that I can't fault it. Sounds stupid bit if it was two inches wider in the middle I would be buying one tomorrow.

DG_BTI

Reaction
It belongs to my buddy. It's had suspension work, pipe, stabilizer, wheels and hearing change. It's the first thing I've road since the highly built kx500's I had that I can say "damn it's got a lot of power".
It's to narrow for my taste. It tires you out because you have to hold on to it. I Ride an XR650r as my personal bike and in most place in the desert I can go as fast a whole lot longer and easier.
Other than that I can't fault it. Sounds stupid bit if it was two inches wider in the middle I would be buying one tomorrow.
thanks, good to know. I ride an X and feel I can go forever on it. I am considering an RX for local desert races, but it may be too much it sounds like. Good luck and thanks!

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
i was expecting to the border be open to do it in my quad, now hoping for next year.

Attachments

• _MG_4466.jpg
    _MG_4466.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 0

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
i was expecting to the border be open to do it in my quad, now hoping for next year.
you can fly and have someone cross your vehicle..

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
here is the map just in case some one hasnt seen it..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 17-02-10 2021-V-toR-Pit-Book v2 pdf.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 17-02-10 2021-V-toR-Pit-Book v2 pdf.png
    676.9 KB · Views: 0

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
so who is still in? heard some teams are withdrawing...

El Mamito USMC

Reaction

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
im not doing V2R this year since i already did a big race this yr but nxt year the Baja Nevada is the long race to do

A Vance

Reaction
You're the first person in history to say a bike is too narrow lol. You are too used to the Big Red Pig. lol