2022 June 22-25 Legacy Racing Association BAJA NEVADA- The NEW longest offroad race in the USA.

nohandslance

RDC Crypto
This race is perfect, mirror's going to vacation on a "off" "non holiday", same scenery, just not all the glitz and hype. Yet you are racing and chasing in the moment with friends and family, a reminder why we love this type of racing, grass roots, an outcast like all of us.
Podium for "Fragile 6144" Pahrump Nugget bet line 6-1.

Lance

Advertising supports this site

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Only 37 total entry’s..... that’s not good.

I wonder when the economy will really start reducing car counts. Things are not going well and with gas prices going crazy and everything else at some point things have to change how people spend money.

This race will cost more in fuel than the entry fee, by a lot.

Not trying to get purple here but just wondering when people start cutting races off their schedule due to economic pressure. Every single metric we use to measure how the economy is doing is the worst it’s been in decades. Again not political, just facts.

There were only two spec trucks at the SNORE race.

Mike

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
2 weeks after B-500, Fuel costs, too many race dates already
Donald builds nice courses, he knows the area, IF V2R has a low car/truck count then its the economy, but a lot of racers have not bought into the Legacy brand just yet.
Again, its where the UTVs and Spec trucks go.

Gittere

RDC Crypto
I think Spec trucks are going there because Donald is paying attention to the rules package....We will be there for sure..I have been looking forward to this race all year...

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
We for sure want to race with Legacy all we can.

Like Gittere says at least they have rules they enforce for spec trucks and speeding.

I bet a lot more sign up. Draw deadline isn’t for awhile. We are racing and have not signed up yet.

Truck getting a second wash while the engine is out. Cleaning where the sun don’t shine.

Mike

D8C415AA-59F1-4802-A92F-C65B59628C10.jpeg

Last edited:

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Love the picture Mike and you are correct about this economy. I don’t think anything has gone right for a year and a half. OMG has it only been a year and a half?

Gittere

RDC Crypto
Love the picture Mike and you are correct about this economy. I don’t think anything has gone right for a year and a half. OMG has it only been a year and a half?
We all know it is coming, it's just a matter of when.....It's like standing on the railroad tracks in a tunnel and going gee what's the pretty white light? Maybe I will just walk towards it and see what it is...

E motorsports

RDC Crypto
We for sure want to race with Legacy all we can.

Like Gittere says at least they have rules they enforce for spec trucks and speeding.

I bet a lot more sign up. Draw deadline isn’t for awhile. We are racing and have not signed up yet.

Truck getting a second wash while the engine is out. Cleaning where the sun don’t shine.

Mike

View attachment 244990
Looks like a Buggy to me

Mike is a buggy dork
Mike is a buggy dork
Haha ha ha haha

said the Buggy dork!!!! (me)

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Haha it does look odd without the front bumper assembly on.

Mike

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
at first i thought it was a truggy running as a utv getting ready to qualify in the class 1 group( edit, too bad this race is scheduled where it is, this looks fun

Last edited:

Steve_Sourapas

RDC Crypto
Website
stevesourapas.com
Raced the race last year and had a great time. Course was well marked and I liked the two day format. Didn't really understand the transfer section rules so I butchered that and ate dust all the way to the finish of the 1st day. Hope it works out as I really like the Legacy team. Not in the cards for us this year due to the boys running the Baja 500. I agree the fuel prices is going to hurt many racers but to the well funded teams it will just be a rounding error.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
RDC Crypto
Checked out the pit book for a rough layout of the course. Looks pretty damn fun. Sad we're missing it this year. wouldn't mind it going back to two days though.

offroadracer516

RDC Crypto
Website
www.race-dezert.com
I wonder when the economy will really start reducing car counts. Things are not going well and with gas prices going crazy and everything else at some point things have to change how people spend money.

This race will cost more in fuel than the entry fee, by a lot.

Not trying to get purple here but just wondering when people start cutting races off their schedule due to economic pressure. Every single metric we use to measure how the economy is doing is the worst it’s been in decades. Again not political, just facts.

There were only two spec trucks at the SNORE race.

Mike
We stayed home from Caliente because its just to expensive in fuel for the trucks to go. I am sure MANY others are doing the same with other races. Times are tough for the world. In saying that though. This race looks RAD. Wish we had the means to do it. 650 miles in the USA nonstop is so cool. Maybe next year we can make it happen if things get better.