2022 June 22-25 Legacy Racing Association BAJA NEVADA- The NEW longest offroad race in the USA.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto
Wind played havoc this weekend so they are doing a remark starting tomorrow. Excited for this race.

About a 1/4 of this course has not seen a race vehicle in over 17 years. That’s pretty amazing. I have been through a little over 10” miles of it and am very impressed. Do not crash at race mile 540 or this guy will be pissed off at you in his neighborhood.

Took about 50 miles of it last night and it’s some amazing area. While there won’t be a lot of sight seeing for racers, it really is some beautiful terrain.

Good luck to everyone racing, chasing and working!

Attachments

• 7BA188EC-52A5-40FD-8E56-02C38A3AADCA.jpeg
    7BA188EC-52A5-40FD-8E56-02C38A3AADCA.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 0

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
Not surpised with the wind issues. Drove through the Tonopah area saturday afternoon and it was an absolute dust storm. I thought it was prerunners until I realized it was just the wind. Turnoffs to Pits 7 and 8 were still well marked at the highway when i went through

Advertising supports this site

EBryant

RDC Crypto
Website
turn2tv.com
There's no live stream for qualifying, as Legacy wanted to put all of the effort toward raceday. Turn 2 TV will be producing the live stream with the outlet on Legacy Racing Association Youtube Channel starting at 9AM until about 10PM. With the help of Starlink, we'll have trackside cameras at 12 different locations along the 650 mile long course. We'll also have a live feed from the helicopter camera, live incar feed thanks to Travis Williams Motorsports and Luke Knupp Racing and live reports trackside at the start line, RM166, RM335, RM380 and the finish line with post race interviews. Tune in Friday AM.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
MTPyle, you guys are racing this event I believe. Good luck to you and the boys. I hope the truck holds up on this very long race. You guys have had some bad luck and it’s about time it changes.

Thanks Scott. Yes we are here at the M resort and ready for qualifying. We got to Vegas at 10pm last night. First time we got to bed at a reasonable time before qualifying day. So that’s a good sign. Haha

This is the most prepared we have been for a race. I think we are good but you never know what mistakes you made if any until it’s too late.

The truck is the best it’s been and ran great during testing.

I feel like we have a top 5 truck here this week with this field. We are looking forward to a clean qualifying run to set us up to do well for the race.

Thanks for your support.

Mike

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Outstanding. Let’s hope for the best. Anything can happen. People like to give you crap, but I do wish you the best. Even the best prepped have bad luck. Look at Luke and the others with steering box issues. It happens. Hagle has Alumicraft prep there vehicle and it went 12 miles. It happens.

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
There's no live stream for qualifying, as Legacy wanted to put all of the effort toward raceday. Turn 2 TV will be producing the live stream with the outlet on Legacy Racing Association Youtube Channel starting at 9AM until about 10PM. With the help of Starlink, we'll have trackside cameras at 12 different locations along the 650 mile long course. We'll also have a live feed from the helicopter camera, live incar feed thanks to Travis Williams Motorsports and Luke Knupp Racing and live reports trackside at the start line, RM166, RM335, RM380 and the finish line with post race interviews. Tune in Friday AM.
Is there a link to the livestream? This is the first time I am hearing about it.

1wizeowl

RDC Crypto
Thanks Scott. Yes we are here at the M resort and ready for qualifying. We got to Vegas at 10pm last night. First time we got to bed at a reasonable time before qualifying day. So that’s a good sign. Haha

This is the most prepared we have been for a race. I think we are good but you never know what mistakes you made if any until it’s too late.

The truck is the best it’s been and ran great during testing.

I feel like we have a top 5 truck here this week with this field. We are looking forward to a clean qualifying run to set us up to do well for the race.

Thanks for your support.

Mike

Attachments

• VID_20220622_183217752~2.mp4
    39.1 MB

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Outstanding. Let’s hope for the best. Anything can happen. People like to give you crap, but I do wish you the best. Even the best prepped have bad luck. Look at Luke and the others with steering box issues. It happens. Hagle has Alumicraft prep there vehicle and it went 12 miles. It happens.

Easy easy on Alumicraft ... they do a great job and it was a short in the wiring powering one of the injectors, kind of a freak deal.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
It was super technical. Tight, Rocky, Virgin dirt that turned to silt, G outs, and a ton of off camber stuff. Lots of gotchas and race ending obstacles. More like a KOH course than a desert course.

Actually super surprised that nobody wadded it up.

We have too much on the line to end our race at qualifying so didn’t push too hard. Crashing on that qualifying course would have been absolutely devastation for us. Just wasn’t worth it to push too hard. The pressure we feel to finish is overwhelming.

Since this race last year we have swapped engines 5 times and DNF’s all but one race.

PS, it’s been so nice to have all the people that enjoy my post on RDC stop and say hi and give encouragement. I wish more would say so online and help me with the jerks on here. But at least they read and take the time to share their feelings in person. So many great fans in this sport that are silent on here and won’t risk getting attacked by the bully’s. The jerks have taken over.

Mike

DG_BTI

RDC Crypto
It was super technical. Tight, Rocky, Virgin dirt that turned to silt, G outs, and a ton of off camber stuff. Lots of gotchas and race ending obstacles. More like a KOH course than a desert course.

Actually super surprised that nobody wadded it up.

We have too much on the line to end our race at qualifying so didn’t push too hard. Crashing on that qualifying course would have been absolutely devastation for us. Just wasn’t worth it to push too hard. The pressure we feel to finish is overwhelming.

Since this race last year we have swapped engines 5 times and DNF’s all but one race.

PS, it’s been so nice to have all the people that enjoy my post on RDC stop and say hi and give encouragement. I wish more would say so online and help me with the jerks on here. But at least they read and take the time to share their feelings in person. So many great fans in this sport that are silent on here and won’t risk getting attacked by the bully’s. The jerks have taken over.

Mike
typical Mike, nothings changed. Had a good post rolling talking about the race. But Mike being Mike lights a torch on his way out. Just cant help himself.

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Dennis, put ignore on MTPyle. Your posts are actually a pain in the ass.