2022 June 22-25 Legacy Racing Association BAJA NEVADA- The NEW longest offroad race in the USA.

51rcr

RDC Crypto
Not much for TT. Hear its all spec trucks and UTV. Hard to find info on UTV. I cant find the entry list. Hard to get people hyped on a race and whos racing without easy to find info. Sure could use a few little interviews on some social medias. Most races you just do your thing for the day. check and see if theres a few highlights. Wait a couple days for everyone out spectating to load or share there stuff and wait. 2 weeks for official results. Hard to get people interactive and connected on those time frames. Not much faster then Dusty Times. I would wait for a good Wide World of Sports broadcast if it was. Just have designated social media person to feed the stream of info non stop and reshare. Give out a good # for all to feed too.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Anyone know of they are starting by class/group or by qualifying time? If it’s by qualifying time that would put Conner McMullen second off the line right? If not, will be interesting to see what he can do working his way through the traffic in front of him.

Advertising supports this site

Argentino

RDC Crypto
If you look at the at how the UFC website is laid out, it's a great platform that we could replicate here on this site. If every racer links their social media (in this instance, YouTube), then if it goes live, maybe that feed can automatically be streamed to a 'RACE' tab (next to 'STORE') here on this site. For the main feed, it would come from LEGACY/Turn2 and be at the top of the page, then if you want to go to a specific racer, their feed can be down below.

In the future, when our live feeds become interactive, you'll see a racer and click on their profile and be directed right to it.

Wish I knew the web portion of things to help out and make all these ideas unfold.

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
PS, it’s been so nice to have all the people that enjoy my post on RDC stop and say hi and give encouragement. I wish more would say so online and help me with the jerks on here. But at least they read and take the time to share their feelings in person. So many great fans in this sport that are silent on here and won’t risk getting attacked by the bully’s. The jerks have taken over.

Mike
Less is more. 90% of the BS on RDC is replying of opposing views. A wise man once told told me " Post and Ghost" I think RDC like FB knows negative post get more interaction and the = more advertising $$. Any more if someone most much more than a few sentence I just scroll on down and look for pictures and Dan's mems haha. Now if PAB post a full page I will read it because they are far and few between. " Less is more"

EL ROMAN

RDC Crypto
If you look at the at how the UFC website is laid out, it's a great platform that we could replicate here on this site. If every racer links their social media (in this instance, YouTube), then if it goes live, maybe that feed can automatically be streamed to a 'RACE' tab (next to 'STORE') here on this site. For the main feed, it would come from LEGACY/Turn2 and be at the top of the page, then if you want to go to a specific racer, their feed can be down below.

In the future, when our live feeds become interactive, you'll see a racer and click on their profile and be directed right to it.

Wish I knew the web portion of things to help out and make all these ideas unfold.
Funny you mention UFC. A while back a friend of mine was gathering ideas on how to get MMA bigger (UFC was not what it was back then) and was asking me specifically about the off road forums like RDC, Pirate, and DR and trying to get similar engagement for MMA. Fast forward, MMA is now huge and unfortunately, off road hasn't gotten much better. I will say, with social media, it does really help get more photos, videos, and updates than before. KOH has a similar feed that you describe for the paid subscription. It works well, and I honestly think it can be replicated somewhat easily (even if it was coverage from a phone). It just takes resources to accomplish that. One more thing for the Orgs to try and figure with little payback. I do see a future tho.

Argentino

RDC Crypto
Funny you mention UFC. A while back a friend of mine was gathering ideas on how to get MMA bigger (UFC was not what it was back then) and was asking me specifically about the off road forums like RDC, Pirate, and DR and trying to get similar engagement for MMA. Fast forward, MMA is now huge and unfortunately, off road hasn't gotten much better. I will say, with social media, it does really help get more photos, videos, and updates than before. KOH has a similar feed that you describe for the paid subscription. It works well, and I honestly think it can be replicated somewhat easily (even if it was coverage from a phone). It just takes resources to accomplish that. One more thing for the Orgs to try and figure with little payback. I do see a future tho.
It definitely is a huge effort but the infrastructure once in place will be worth the time.

Something everyone can do to send a live camera for the feed...

Download the Larix Broadcaster app on cell phone. This will be sent RTMP back to (let's say for this example) Turn2. As well, that app can be used with a cable and a capture card for as a broadcaster for any camera with a USB/HDMI/or other output. This approach would be mostly free and instantaneously available. Anywhere there is a cell signal, there can be a remote camera.

Tons of little things we can do for sure.

Anyway, wish I was racing this race and good luck to anyone who is!

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
typical Mike, nothings changed. Had a good post rolling talking about the race. But Mike being Mike lights a torch on his way out. Just cant help himself.

Great productive post ass hat

I made the comment because so many people asked me why I stopped posting. Thanks for making it crystal clear.

Mike

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
Not much for TT. Hear its all spec trucks and UTV. Hard to find info on UTV. I cant find the entry list. Hard to get people hyped on a race and whos racing without easy to find info. Sure could use a few little interviews on some social medias. Most races you just do your thing for the day. check and see if theres a few highlights. Wait a couple days for everyone out spectating to load or share there stuff and wait. 2 weeks for official results. Hard to get people interactive and connected on those time frames. Not much faster then Dusty Times. I would wait for a good Wide World of Sports broadcast if it was. Just have designated social media person to feed the stream of info non stop and reshare. Give out a good # for all to feed too.
The website is about as easy to navigate as it can be. All this information is right there.

E motorsports

RDC Crypto
MIKE

pre-race pep talk for you and the boys

RACE THE DEZERT....RACE THE DEZERT.....RACE THE DEZERT

nothing more nothing less

Good Luck

E motorsports

RDC Crypto

asshat​

noun

ass·hat | \ ˈas-ˌhat \
plural asshats

Definition of asshat

vulgar slang
: a stupid, annoying, or detestable person : friend

First Known Use of asshat

1999, in the meaning defined above

nickc313

RDC Crypto
I think I’ve seen more commercials from the prim race earlier this year than Baja Nevada updates/tracking/info on the live stream lol.

Guess I can be productive today and get off the screens and go sweat in the garage and find something to do 👍🏻