2022 SCORE Baja 500 Live Video, Weatherman, Tracking, Updates

BajaboundMoto

RDC Crypto
Website
bajaboundmoto.com
Every race vehicle has both Stella and SPICA. They both record accurately and independently from each other. I have not heard of an instance where both have failed at the same time. If you ever want to challenge the Stella's data, ask to see the SPICA backup data.
Does Stella/Anube own Spica in any way?
We get them from the same tent...

Advertising supports this site

BajaboundMoto

RDC Crypto
Website
bajaboundmoto.com
It's absolutely incredible that more people aren't hurt every race. Some of the stuff I see on course is mind blowing, entertaining in the moment, but really dumb in hindsight.
Makes me wonder about the IQ of the locals down south. No offense but you aren't batting 1000 if you stand 6' off (edit) (and set your camp up 6' from) zoo road with Gnarly Letner dancing side to side at mach chicken.
We're not in 100% control. I wish the fans realized that and would show a little more respect for us and themselves in that regard.
Yep on all.
This race approaching El Chinero (the original Chinero north of the Military, not the new one at the x-ing) we're 3-wide into the right turn and 2 of us in limited cars are trying to stay out of the deep bumps so we're off to the sides (passing a better suspended UTV that was in the deep stuff) and I was 5' off off a couple EZ-ups. So sketchy. And we're talking little wimpy 1600's!

THE_SCOTTS

RDC Crypto
I think some info has been reported incorrectly from what I see. There may have been 10 people in the group that the TT spec ran through, but from what I gathered only 3 people were injured. I don't want anyone to get hurt, but 3 is way better than 10.

I saw a video on FB of a truck striking some spectators, but I don't know if it is that incident or a different one. The truck looked to be orange or red in color. I've tried to find it again but I haven't been successful.
What I've found suprising is that on FB I havent found a single picture or video of the incident from the locals.
I've seen posts asking what happened with the Herbst truck but no one seems to have any concrete info.
I found an article the day after the race explaining part of what happened but I cant find that article anymore.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
What I've found suprising is that on FB I havent found a single picture or video of the incident from the locals.
I've seen posts asking what happened with the Herbst truck but no one seems to have any concrete info.
I found an article the day after the race explaining part of what happened but I cant find that article anymore.
Like I said, there is a video taken by a local that I saw on FB. I can't find it now.

THE_SCOTTS

RDC Crypto
Like I said, there is a video taken by a local that I saw on FB. I can't find it now.
1654722801753.png

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
The report of 10 people being hit is incorrect. Simple as that.

4 people were hurt (Mexican Nationals) and taken to the hospital. 1 minor was listed as critical but sounds like they are stable now.

I’m sure at some point an official press release will come out, maybe from locals in Ensenada?

Always remember don’t believe stuff you see on random sites known for fake news.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Interesting:

213 Karl Edbrup Trophy Truck Spec 00:00:01 DQ COURSE CUTTING
Oopsies!

23 Dan Mc Millin SCORE Trophy Truck 00:30:00 CONTACT WITH MOTOCYCLE
Looks like the TT's caught the bikes?

cwarren

RDC Crypto
Glad they changed us to a DNF from the previously listed DSQ, we would never course cut and were just out of the race heading back to town. Looks a lot more like they got everyone stuck at the bottle neck corrected for time, from what I know of class 10 and a few UTVs anyways.

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Dan, what happened with the contact with a motorcycle? I’m disappointed as you would have been 4th if you didn’t get that 30 minute penalty.

Scott