2022 supercross

Advertising supports this site

m_martin53

RDC Crypto
i asked this before, why do guys in practice get pulled into the infield ,i guy stops them then sends them back out.
I saw that yesterday also. Idk if it was because those guys were skipping the whoops. And they hold them up for a few seconds so that they don’t get a better qualifying time by avoiding whoops. That’s what made sense to me not sure if that’s what was actually happening.

cjmay13

RDC Crypto
Possibly checking to make sure they didn't pull their transponder after the rider has talked to his mechanic about/making adjustments.

TecateRay

RDC Crypto
Any news on why Anderson dropped back in the main? i was there and it looked like his bike was smoking - maybe engine trouble?

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
My buddy says they mentioned him having a rookie mechanic in the early daytime show… not sure if that’s true or not. He was going to catch Sexton, but at least he salvaged decent points.

m_martin53

RDC Crypto
My buddy says they mentioned him having a rookie mechanic in the early daytime show… not sure if that’s true or not. He was going to catch Sexton, but at least he salvaged decent points.
His mechanic is no rookie at all. I don’t think any factory team is going to have a rookie wrenching for them. Rango his mechanic is a veteran mechanic. Kawi just has issues. Same thing happened with tomac.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
Any news on why Anderson dropped back in the main? i was there and it looked like his bike was smoking - maybe engine trouble?
Bike was smoking in the footage I watched this morning. I never heard why. RC thought it might be a rad hose, but it looked like it was coming from the exhaust to me.

m_martin53

RDC Crypto
Bike was smoking in the footage I watched this morning. I never heard why. RC thought it might be a rad hose, but it looked like it was coming from the exhaust to me.
We were at the race and i thought the same thing when he first went by. But as it went on it looked like it was coming from somewhere else. There weren’t the puffs of smoke coming out that usually happens when they blip the gas in the air. He was moving! My bet would be he overheated the bike. And then limped it to finish the race and salvage points.

cjmay13

RDC Crypto
For those of you there did anyone see how bogle went down that caused the retaliation on barcia?

m_martin53

RDC Crypto
For those of you there did anyone see how bogle went down that caused the retaliation on barcia?
It was definitely a rough pass from barcia. He looked to be really pushing through the pack to try a catch the lead guys and make up whatever points he could. He went to pass like 2 or 3 people in that turn after the finish. And bogle happened to be the first person there as barcia swept up the berm. I don’t think it was meant to make that hard of a hit on bogle. Barcia was rushing and having the best start of his season bogle was pushing also. I don’t think either expected the other to be there but bogle obviously got the worse end.

I am more of a barcia fan then I am a Bogle fan but I can’t help but feel bad for bogle. Guy has really bad luck for how talented he is. I don’t blame him for taking barcia out. I also don’t agree with the penalties. Bogle is out of points race already and barcia got what he deserved. Let the guys race and settle it on the track. Just my opinion.

m_martin53

RDC Crypto
The video looked a little questionable on it being accidental
Definitely on purpose. RC says he stalled the bike and restarted it lurching forward into barcia….Suzuki’s don’t have electric start and going way to slow to bump start. He dropped the clutch right into him lol

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
AC9 done for the rest of the SX season.

im-shoked-im-shocked.gif

Kid has tons of talent but is constantly hurt. He's the new Trey Canard.