2023 Can Am

sand shark

RDC Crypto
I have never driven a Pro-R but have driven the Turbo-R and it definitely feels much less stable (top heavy) compared to my X3. I was told the active suspension helps but I would prefer to have a lower CG X3 with upgraded power train and suspension.

After driving a X3 the seating position of the other UTVs feels much higher. Turbo S is pretty stable car, but I prefer the feel of the X3.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
X3 definitely has a sports car feel and it's great for going fast in corners but man if your crawling over steep hills that low lay position and long nose you can't see anything! In those cases I like the Polaris better.

Advertising supports this site

sand shark

RDC Crypto
X3 definitely has a sports car feel and it's great for going fast in corners but man if your crawling over steep hills that low lay position and long nose you can't see anything! In those cases I like the Polaris better.

It makes it more exciting as you crest over the unknown. LOL!

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
I made a drivers seat lift block for that reason on my XX...hard to see over the fenders...which I otherwise like.

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
You can actually tilt the seats forward slightly on the X3. Loosen back seat mount bolts, remove front seat mount bolts. Lower front seat mount to upper holes and re-assemble. Made vision much better for me and I like the seat positioning better as well. RZR's sit too straight up for my liking.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
I made a drivers seat lift block for that reason on my XX...hard to see over the fenders...which I otherwise like.
Between the RZR, X3 and XX. I think the XX has the best overall seating position. It’s more traditional seating position vs the RZR where you sit up and high. Yet you don’t feel as low as the X3. Adding the lift spacer on the back of the XX seat makes a big improvement too. I sat in a XX with Simpson seats and position, visibility and comfort was great. I don’t think it had the spacer in the rear?

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Between the RZR, X3 and XX. I think the XX has the best overall seating position. It’s more traditional seating position vs the RZR where you sit up and high. Yet you don’t feel as low as the X3. Adding the lift spacer on the back of the XX seat makes a big improvement too. I sat in a XX with Simpson seats and position, visibility and comfort was great. I don’t think it had the spacer in the rear?

On the X3 they make a spacer that can lift the rear up 1 1/2". If you put aftermarket seats in the X3 they usually sit about 1" higher than stock. I sat in my friend's XX and the seating position was not bad.

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
If you’re going full race build it’s gonna be tough to beat this. Full race chassis not can -am with braces. This is a full race build and Mitchell knows his stuff.

RedRide

RDC Crypto
If you’re going full race build it’s gonna be tough to beat this. Full race chassis not can -am with braces. This is a full race build and Mitchell knows his stuff.
Chassis is probably good, just don’t think the engine and drivetrain can match the Pro-R.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
RDC Crypto
Someone will likely be a buyer relatively close to that price, sooner than later. That being said, Isom's old Blurton built car being sold by Poole is a better deal.

I don't personally believe can-am has a "pro-R Killer" in the immediate pipeline. I've been wrong before, but I think if they so choose to chase that rabbit, they will be a few years out.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
I think the pro r non turbo 4 cyl is the best idea out. We will see if it has problems but it should last ..... well if you take care of it. Ppl can destroy anything.

EasyE

RDC Crypto
Someone will likely be a buyer relatively close to that price, sooner than later. That being said, Isom's old Blurton built car being sold by Poole is a better deal.

I don't personally believe can-am has a "pro-R Killer" in the immediate pipeline. I've been wrong before, but I think if they so choose to chase that rabbit, they will be a few years out.
IMO, anyone with $120k to spend on a CanAm will have their own details they want built in to their car. Nice build though.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
For the 2.0L Pro R, saw on the RZR forum that a 91 octane "tune" and exhaust bumps it to 270hp. Brian Crower drop-in cams and it's at 300hp NA on 91.
That's pretty awesome. I want one...
All N/A motor I think it's the best idea Polaris had lately. 300 hp with no wizz bang popcorn farts!🤣