22RE header

Tyson

Reaction
Hey I just bought a used header and its missing the extension that goes from the end of the header to the cat. Does anyone here know of a good muffler shop in or near HB that can either cut off my old 1 and weld it back onto the header. . .or (the better way) make a new extension that goes over the torsion bar?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

cleartoy

Reaction
Dont know about up there, but down at the shop in Oceanside, we do a 2.5" section at 90 degrees, then 2.25" to connect to the cat. Its tricky to go up over and around, but it can be done.

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Tyson

Reaction
weird though, I found out that its a Thorley for sure and the header lines up on the inside of the torsion bar and then about 2 feet back the cat is on the outside of the torsion bar. . .so its not a straight pipe it'll have to be like an S bend or something.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

Volcom1095

Reaction
hey talk to the guys from prep by jake there right outside of oceanside thats where i got the motor and header from just ask to speak to cant remember his name but he had a toyota just like yours and he said he was putting a v-8 or a bigger motor in his truck and he should be able to help.
sorry it didnt bolt right up man.
Eric
WISGUY RACING 1095

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Yo Tyson-

You need to contact Steve at Fantasy Muffler in Buena Park (right down the street from Disneyland), 714.522.3110. He can take care of anything you need.

Good Luck!

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"