JayQC

RDC Crypto
I actually really hate to be that guy because it's the first time a full 1000 has ever been posted online and I'm grateful someone finally did it, but for the love of god, film forward and leave it there.

Hurts me to say it. I watch tons of long form onboards and I can't seem to find a way to enjoy flying down the road looking backwards or staring at helmets. They have an amazing front facing angle where you can just see the hood bouncing around while eating turns. That's the money frame. I would watch 20 hours of just that.

Last edited:

harleys dad

RDC Crypto
I actually really hate to be that guy because it's the first time a full 1000 has ever been posted online and I'm grateful someone finally did it, but for the love of god, film forward and leave it there.

Hurts me to say it. I watch tons of long form onboards and I can't seem to find a way to enjoy flying down the road looking backwards or staring at helmets. They have an amazing front facing angle where you can just see the hood bouncing around while eating turns. That's the money frame. I would watch 20 hours of just that.
Stroble hauled the mail and is great to watch. I could not have my codrivers hand doing what he was doing it would be a big distraction. Lucky to wheel that machine forsure

class5cole

RDC Crypto

This. Camera forward, maybe radio comms tied in, press record haha

bobbychuck

RDC Crypto
Website
www.robbysuprising.com

You do you boo.

Power Monkey

RDC Crypto
Thanks to the Gordons and the team. Well done.

I shared the video with family and friends. It's funny. There all so appreciative of the opportunity. Most know very little of the sport, but after some viewing, they all say with a humble tone.....I had no idea! Wow!!
Then comes the comment..... it's all so beautiful.

I bet that video will touch many individuals out there. It's quite bad ass!

brad inch

RDC Crypto
cool video.thanks, yes i would have taped that codrivers arm down to something.i always ask my codrivers how many steering wheels does this car have?just look for cross traffic.

misterktm

RDC Crypto
Strobel was rushed out...gloves not on, seat belts muckeled up, intercom not working and thus blows the corner and off the course right away. Bummer start for him. Have to be ready to drive when you leave. He got pushed out before he was ready and that cost them more. Then the tire change - yikes, the truck was rolling away on it's own ! This after already falling off the jack at least once. Those guys had a rough go of it. They are a first class operation though, the unfamiliarity with Robby's truck shows. Bummer they didn't have a cleaner run of it, they are a great group.

Baja_Seve

RDC Crypto
Great job RG and team. Watching it piece by piece. Can't believe the geniuses standing/filming on the outside of the right hand turn on the Calentura crossover road just before Hwy 1. This dude lucky to see the end of the day.
calentura.jpg

bobbychuck

RDC Crypto
Website
www.robbysuprising.com
I'd love to see the rear view camera of Larry at the end of the tow rope while Robby's whipping through some of those narrow Saguaro lined roads! Kudos to Robby for realizing he was out of the running and become the true sportsman we as fans admire.
That would have been awesome. Unfortunately, the rear cam ran out of talent.

Goober

RDC Crypto
Strobel was rushed out...gloves not on, seat belts muckeled up, intercom not working and thus blows the corner and off the course right away. Bummer start for him. Have to be ready to drive when you leave. He got pushed out before he was ready and that cost them more. Then the tire change - yikes, the truck was rolling away on it's own ! This after already falling off the jack at least once. Those guys had a rough go of it. They are a first class operation though, the unfamiliarity with Robby's truck shows. Bummer they didn't have a cleaner run of it, they are a great group.
Wasn’t someone else supposed to drive?

GHARACING

RDC Crypto
Sorry in advance if this was discussed.

But are these go pros? or some other kind of camera system with a large hard drive?

Very cool to capture everything