24 Hours Of Lemons Buttonwillow UPDATE THREAD!!!

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
The journey for the 24 Hours Of Lemons Buttonwillow has officially begun.:cool::cool::cool::cool: How do I know? Because I just packed 12 vintage "Penthouse" magazines to bribe the judges with. :D

I land in San Diego in a few hours and visions of Lemons glory are already dancing in my head....

(I can here Kyle crying somewhere off in the distance also):eek:

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I am ready to rock!!!! Just finishing packing and gotta goto Curtis's house and grab our incar cameras so we have video evidence of our awesomeness!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Right on props to you guys for doing it up like it sounds like you did. Cant wait for tonight/this weekend!!! We will meet you guys at the front gate tomorrow morning if you dont make it out with us tonight!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I am waiting for the paint to dry on the judges spinny thing for the bribes Loomis came up with last weekend.

You didnt write what the different things are yet right?

The one thing we did get done is a special horn for when I pass you Dan. Im guessing youll be hearing it quite a bit!

So are we on for our $20 when I pass your car or what??

I'm gonna have Roger run your car over with his prerunner.

YES!!! Great idea!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Sitting in my office... A little anxiety building as I get caught up so I can leave.

See ya at the airport Dan!

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I diddnt write anything.... I just made the Red arrow spinner. and I got white paint markers to draw the rest. It can either bolt directly to the car or hook on with some magnets.... I almost forgot....

Pat it might be a good idea to steal the garden hose from your yard for filling the dunk tank....

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Dan has arrived and Loomis and him are on the way to my house ETA 20min then were over to Pat's and outta here!

Tipracer

Reaction
good luck guys and keep the rest of us losers informed to your high jinx...to bad Im racing the same day in mex. it would have been cool to make the trek..

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
good luck boyz hi 5 at the finish line dan :)