24 Hours Of Lemons Buttonwillow UPDATE THREAD!!!

Mumzy

Reaction
Here's a tip of the glass to you all.....

Kick some for us...I can't wait for the updates

Your #1 New York Fan,

Mumz :cool:

michael_loomis

Reaction
Thanks guys! We'll try to give you a solid piece of the action!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
If you guys are still in traffic, you are gonna be stuck in it until the 5 and 14 split. You may as well pull over at a Hooters or other place of entertainment and wait for the traffic to die down. Have fun now.

michael_loomis

Reaction
No traffic.. Only traffic was due to a semi that tried to eat a civic!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
I am throwing all the luck I have had lately in racing to you guys. What a ecclectic group of great people. Go for the win or at least have too much fun. Wish I was there.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Sooooo did you guys make it safely?? :D When do you guys go off the line tomorrow??

I'll be cheering for you from Oceanside... sorry won't be able to make it out this weekend :(

michael_loomis

Reaction
Tomorrow is practice and tech. Tech starts at noon. Pulling into the hotel now... Let the party begin!! :)

thanks for the kind words Mumz and Trey!

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
The UNDERGROUND went to bakersfield for shenanigans and cocktails. Got back to the hotel at 3. Our wake up call is at 6 and we are gonn meet kyle and his crew at the gat to get a primo pit spot... We wanna be by the penalty box so we can watch the dunk tank and Kyles team get brutallly punnished by the Judges....

We are drinkk. not drinKKK. but still pretty drinkk...

adios till 2maro thanks for all the support.

Expect some supprises for stuff we have kept off the forum for now... Three days of awesome are ahead and wee need to ration it out appropriately...

michael_loomis

Reaction
Your drinkk??

You light weight!

My t-pain song of the night... "I'm in love with stripper!"

:D

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
im drinkk

have fum guys

Tipracer

Reaction
Bummed...Just found out last night that my driver for the race in mex. can't go, his father in law might not make it through the weekend...SO I could a made the trip to support you guys...oh well, I guess I just have to chase...Good luck and keep the updates comming as I have to live vicariously

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Bummed...Just found out last night that my driver for the race in mex. can't go, his father in law might not make it through the weekend...SO I could a made the trip to support you guys...oh well, I guess I just have to chase...Good luck and keep the updates comming as I have to live vicariously
LOL the racing doesn't start until tomorrow... you should head out-they'd love the support!! :)

Tipracer

Reaction
LOL the racing doesn't start until tomorrow... you should head out-they'd love the support!! :)

But I already missed tech thats like missing the malecon in Ensenada....And to miss the wheel-o-bribes...Why bother!!!!!
BTW post pics of that bad boy...gunna have to make one for Bill Savage and Red/Art..Fish post pics...please!!!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
But I already missed tech thats like missing the malecon in Ensenada....And to miss the wheel-o-bribes...Why bother!!!!!
BTW post pics of that bad boy...gunna have to make one for Bill Savage and Red/Art..Fish post pics...please!!!
Oh well in that case don't go... who cares about the racing ;) :D LOL

Tech is where it's at!! :D

Glad to hear the Underground passed.... as if there was any doubt :D :D :D :D