24 Hours Of Lemons HOUSTON

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Alright this is the next race for Team Underground so here is the thread for it. Its October 24th and 25th. So far the drivers are myself and Michael Loomis. Jrod is a possibility and Chief is a 90%.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Alright this is the next race for Team Underground so here is the thread for it. Its October 24th and 25th. So far the drivers are myself and Michael Loomis. Jrod is a possibility and Chief is a 90%.

I was gonna start this thread to let you know I grabbed "the ocho" for the car, but thought, nahhhhhhh, it's way to early to start this thread! LOL!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Fish.. we need to pull the block out of the car... how long can you stay wednesday?

michael_loomis

Reaction
I was thinking about leaving it in this time...

but whatever seems easiest. Remember those trans mount bolts.... lol

fabtoys

Reaction
So I was looking at the jalopnik clip on the race and Murille Martin was kinda picking on underground sorta here is aquote of it

"If that's not surprise enough for you, check out the Black Sheep Racing Nissan 300ZX, which has stayed alive long after almost all the other Zs have blown up and/or crashed and will start the day tomorrow in fifth place. Remember, out of the dozens of Zs that have raced in LeMons, the most successful placed 8th overall (and, yes, this is one of the two Nissan Zs that have placed 8th)."

here is a link to it http://jalopnik.com/5358189/day-one-in-the-books-rx+7-leads-monte-carlo-catching-up

michael_loomis

Reaction
Ok.. The UNDERGROUND's Houston effort is in full swing!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Nice this is going to be fun! Just not looking forward to the 24 hour each way drive lol Fly are you FLYing out? lol

michael_loomis

Reaction
Right on Scott..

I'm going to have to practice my redneck in the next couple of weeks! Lol