24 Hours Of Lemons Thunderhill 1 Thread!

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
WAJ! AGM is totally doing something to their motor I guarantee it. Maybe ill stop by in a couple weeks and have a chat with Bryan. I cant wait to do the full track at TH! Cool deal that Brian is in it will be fun once again and yes I will turn down my awesomeness one level so I dont get any black flags this time lol. Chief has told me his only goal is to get none also so hopefully that will push him to keep it easy and on track. We will also have new GOOD tires for this one so that should help!

Anyone got any connections to Centerforce?? We need a racing clutch!

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Wow... We just got compared to RG, and Letner... Awesome.

Yes, our number one goal this race will be ZERO black flags.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
I'll just give in. The underground is better than us! Just look what happened the last 2 times we have raced, oh wait I believe we have beat you guys both times. Results speak for themselves. You all may be faster than me but the results say your team is slower than my team!

Ya good thing you guys didnt race the last race at Infenion or you would have gotten your ass handed to you! And wow you beat us by a couple laps when we had 3rd gear in our automatic....thats saying something right there!

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
You make all the excuses you want fish! We had 3rd gear becouse we prepped a better car. You guys can make all the excuses you want but the faults speak for themselves.

Whoa whoa whoa... Now your getting personal... auto trans failure in a junk yard car race is a prep issue? Since we dont prep or build the trans, im gonna have to tell you to F off on that one there bud... my prep has not contributed to one failure yet.

You dont have a faster car, OR a better prepped car. You have a more reliable car. well... atleast you HAD one...

But that happens when you buy a car already built.. instead of building the heap... and I mean HEAP.. yourself...

GAME OVER?

Almost There
RDC Crypto
Sorry Loomis didn't mean to take a stab at ya! You should have put a 5 SPD in that car the minute you bought it. That's common sense. We don't have an excuse for infinion, we had prior obligations thAt pay oly of bills for slot of us! I would rather make my truck payment then race lemons. We don't know what the outcome would have been. Guess we are going to find out what happens at th.

Nobody works harder on there turd box then Loomis. Kid puts his heart and souls into that thing!

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Nice save Kyle... lol

Well.. since you cant find a Turbo Z anywhere for $500 legit dollars, the auto is the only thing that saved us from penalty laps our first few races... now that its a veteran lemon, (legendary even) were good to go...

Oh and K Y... not even Dan200 could F up iPhone auto correction as bad as you! :)

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Why not... we update from little dives in Fernley... LOL

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
2010 LeMONS CHAMPS WILL WIN TRIP TO Le MANS
All those races, all that time, all those tetanus shots...why would any fool bother chasing the 2010 LeMons Team Title? Because starting now, besides earning the raised eyebrows of pro racers everywhere, LeMons' Team Champs will win a trip to the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Yes, the real one. The one where they don't crush a car. (Except the occasional Mercedes.)

We'll pay the LeMons-grade airfare and lodging. (If you want to fly Emirates, enter F1.) We'll hook you up with some teams to hang out with. We'll even toss in some Fodor's and Sartre. But if think winning this one will be easy, au contraire, mon heap-driving freres

billymanfroy

RDC Crypto
Well you can all relax and take a deep breath... The Gimp Pimp Caddy will be there with a running engine, fastened radiator cap, and tightened strut bolts. We were going to do a CADDYshack theme (get it?) but that theme has been officially banned by LeMons, so I'm just gonna show up and be me.

fabtoys

RDC Crypto
Billy get your ass on the phone get your Stripperpole.com sponsor to make a smaller unit for the roof of car and get a sexdoll sitting in a wheel chair.

Here is a sneak peak of what might be at race So AGR and Team underground will have to go around. [video=youtube;tMpHG5zvv-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMpHG5zvv-Q&feature=related[/video]