29 Palms...

Josh_Westwood

My brother and sister-in-law are both stationed at 29 palms. I've offered him my baja bug to have fun with but he has yet to take me up on my offer. He stays inside his a/c'd house and plays World of Warcraft.

MALIBLOC

I even get excited for you just watching the video.

Steve0

just a fun trip over the weekend, it was hot, but hello, the desert is like that...

few pics...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLa...mail-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button

some mini clips...

YouTube - 0509 29 Palms 031

have fun,
Roberto
I know the Dale mining district very well. One of our favorite camp spots is at the "shack" that you had pictures of. Its cool to see the others who 4x4 in that area.
Another favorite spot to camp is at Mission Mine.

rmirandayopo

guys, finally we edited all the material... a nice clip as a result :)

Last edited by a moderator:

usmcgunrock

My brother and sister-in-law are both stationed at 29 palms. I've offered him my baja bug to have fun with but he has yet to take me up on my offer. He stays inside his a/c'd house and plays World of Warcraft.
Where does he live that he has a/c? When I was out there just about everything had swap coolers.

You would actually be surprised how many guys out there don't even know what a prerunner is. When I was stationed there the guys from back east would give me all kinds of s**t for my Explorer because it was 2wd. Until they would go offroading with me and there big lifted 4x4 worked like c**p out there.