• Forum membership has its advantages....

2nd Annual TJ Craig Memorial Shootout: $4000 Class 9 Bonus

Jeffers909

TJ Memorial.jpg
Just talked with the Craig Family yesterday and the 2nd Annual TJ Craig Memorial Shootout will be for Class 9 this year at the Sierra LED 250 on July 16!

The current bonus purse is $4000, last year this purse grew to over $6000 by race day!

With a 20 car field there will be over $7000 up for grabs!!

Plus the winner gets their name on this sweet trophy and keeps it for the year!
Tj-trophy2.jpg
TJ-trophy.jpg

mrmatt

This is very cool. Thank you to the craig family!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jeffers909

Up to 8 cars on the list already!

Class 9 (8)
976 Frank Wagner
904 Tyler Peterson
990 Matt Creveling
907 Jim Eichler 5th R/S
956 Noah Johnson 4th R/S
912 Kourtnee Brown 3rd R/S
911 Brandon Heald 2nd R/S
997 Matt Depue R/S

robbymac

I heard Frankie has a new secret weapon for this race... No details yet, but I think he's still got it. Tyler has won 3 in a row now and I think that there will be some hungry fellas out there to knock him off of that horse. Plus the Barstow boys are coming. Always watch the Barstow boys.

T_Petersen

I heard Frankie has a new secret weapon for this race... No details yet, but I think he's still got it. Tyler has won 3 in a row now and I think that there will be some hungry fellas out there to knock him off of that horse. Plus the Barstow boys are coming. Always watch the Barstow boys.
Francis better get that hair gel to speed ratio straightened out before stepping in with the Barstow boys.

I hope this one doesn't get as messy as Caliente.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

T_Petersen

List is on a good start. Let's keep spreading about the $4000 bonus. Biggest purse this season.

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1466274934.299182.jpg

Fffrancis is coming out of retirement, S. Johnson looks to be coming back from the IR, N. Johnson was fast at his last appearance, Barstow guys will be fun to watch as they all plow through the field, Creveling & Yanez will be contenders at the end as usual, and I'll be running like...

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1466277034.188576.jpg

mrmatt

It is shaping up to.be a good race. Alot of good racing will be going on

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jeffers909

$4000 Bonus and only 10 cars??? We had 18 1600 cars last year for the TJ Craig Memorial Shootout, I thought the swingers were going to best that mark. What's the deal?

T_Petersen

This seems to be the trend of things lately. Big money race potential shows up and everyone disappears.

Others have been burned in the past and they no longer race with the class. What do you think a promoter will do when very few show up for a bonus race? They will push it to the next class next time.

We are shooting ourselves in the foot with this one. Seems like the class won't break the 15 car count mark until everyone gets on the same page. Where's everyone at?