2XL Games’ Jeremy McGrath’s Offraod Racing

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Looks like Baja Edge of Control 2, just using McGrath's name.

Hopefully it's nothing like the Motocross game he had his name on because that game sucked!!!!!

Advertising supports this site

Baja_XJ

RDC Crypto
Im hoping the since its being made by 2XL that they make the courses actually have terrain. The fact that 2XL is involved and it has Desert and Short Course vehicles involved makes this game look very promising in my eyes. With Jeremy McGraths name included in the title is going to make it appeal to the younger crowd so maybe this will support itself after its release. If its anything like the screenshots it will be very cool. I dig how the TT actually has Methods and Generals, not sure the reasoning behind the square tube front bumper but its just a game right, shouldnt ever see the front during gameplay anyway.

Baja_XJ

RDC Crypto
After looking at it, I think its literally the same VW Unlimited, TT, and class 1 from EOC, just with a little modernization to get it up to date and a little fancier. Hopefully there isnt much rally involved. Thats what the dirt series is for.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Hard to tell anything from some screen shots of parked cars, but if its like EOC, I'll be happy!

Gotta love actual terrain.

and as far as rally.. I'll be happy to see their take on that too.. gotta make it appeal to the mass if you want it successful. I'll take rally over nitro boost any day.

WORCS332

RDC Crypto
Honestly I really cant wait for this game. Maybe 2xl took some of our feedback from Baja Edge of Control, and has incorporated it into this game! One can only hope. If not, I can still see this being a awesome game.

Dezert Razer 77

RDC Crypto
hope it doesnt have does crazy **
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!** 100 feet jumps, other then that it would be a nice game.

Advertising supports this site

JWK Motorsports

RDC Crypto
im guessing General Tire and Method RW have a lot to do with it haha.. BTW its sooooo unrealistic because um hello... everybody knows that the general red labels are only on one side of the tire... duhhhhh pff

also cant wait for this game :D