• Forum membership has its advantages....

3 Amigos Racing back in a Swinger

3 Amigos Racing

Glad to report my race buddy, Ron Thomas just picked up the ex Rick McCartys #910.. it has been parked a bit and needs some rehab but the car was pretty much as Rick had it.

Ron wheeled mucho fast in Class 9 when he co drove 2008-2011 seasons in my niners and most of you know he is a good dude and fast.

He will be the 3 Amigos Racing Boss Man with me as the good looking sidekick in a few 9 races after prep done.

Ron's 9 car just bought.jpg

Psycho 910

Nice !! Im glad that car will be raced again, it is a good car, lots of memories with it. Let me know when you guys go testing my kid wants to see my old race car. Lol !!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

mrmatt

Right on guys! Good to see ya back in the swing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

3 Amigos Racing

Here is the car when Rick McCarty owned it, then the 2nd owner painted it blue and parked it, Ron updated the colors and prepped after he bought it last month. #995 new number and racing next week MORE 250Ricks #910 original.jpg

Psycho 910

Good luck you guys !! So cool to see my old car back in action !! Trying to upload another picture of it but its not working.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

3 Amigos Racing

Didnt win and didnt DNF.. a solid 3rd on the podium on first race in the new to us car. Car had been parked a few years, Ron picked it up a month ago, cleaned it up and got the motor running. Car ran good for first time racing in years. Old dudes did good for first time in a 9 car in 4-5 years. Got some fast help with Tim Sletten on the last lap during and un planned driver change. Cool to be back at MORE and a 9.
more 250 ron .jpg more rear view.jpg