31 ford pickup

xnoregretsx

Reaction
ya 31.

has anybody ever centermounted some a arms n linked one of these things?

i was lookin at one that was channeled and had really wide beam/leaves it made me think about the possibilities of real off road capability

anyone have any info or pics?
im sure somebody has thought about makin a ratrunner before

http://image.hotrod.com/f/27119398/hrdp_1001_02+1931_ford_model_a_pickup+.jpg

am i the only one with stupid ideas like this??
or am i simply the only one who voices them :D

smokey

Reaction
Nothing useful, but that would be sweet! :cool:

I hope someone else chimes in with pics, because now I want to see one.

xnoregretsx

Reaction
would make a good corr super buggy type racer

maybe when i win the lottery ill make a vintage class requiring model a-t pickups pre 1935
lol

i want to see pics too .... if anyone knows if one has been built or has pics.. post them up plz!

i have a 31 cab cowl n bed... i was gonna build a 2x3 chassis n put it on air ride n chop the top but im considering just building a 2" tube chassis with with a bulkhead n some gnarly arms and a nice 3/4 link

FABRICATOR

Reaction
Seems to me there was a short course truck like that not too long ago. Of course "not too long ago" is a relative term. As I recall, it had a big engine too. Someone here should know about it.

atomicjoe23

Reaction
Just Hot Rod it. . .come on. . .that is SOOOO much fun. . .chop the top, channel the body, C-the frame, cut the floor out. . .

. . .the cool thing about hot-rodding is that there is no wrong answer and the more home-made it is, the better it looks. . .Hot Rods are great fun and relatively inexpensive if you don't go over to the dark side of hot-rodding!!!