#31 WINS

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
Way to go Robby! That was one of the best races I have seen. NASCAR definitely needs to add another road course to the series. That was some of the best racing from start to finish I have seen all season. I can't wait for Watkins Glen in August.

Reaction
i dont like childress. i think he needs to just let robby drive and not got on the raido and say things like dont wreck. i got a crazy feeling that wasnt in robbys stratgy.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Jeff Gordon was a bad loser today.. That kinda sucks to see someone win and then someone else has to trash talk on him.

UndercoverFab

Reaction
i think childress was just warning both of his drivers to watch out for each other, earlier in the race they tangled a little bit.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
What happens to the normal drivers when they are pulled to put in a road course driver? They are just SOL for the points?

Congrats to Robby and Jeff was a bad loser....

PLS

Reaction
Yep. Only the owner gets the points. That is why you will never see a substitute driver for anyone who is in the points battle.
Pete S.-BOYD RACING

michael_loomis

Reaction
That was the BEST nascar race ive ever seen GO ROBBY...... i used to like jeff gordon....as of today he can go [daddy didnt love me] himself !

i noticed steve park still raced just not in his usual car. gave the good car to ron fellows , who along with boris did very well for folks not accustomed to those cars.

NicksTrix

Reaction
i noticed steve park still raced just not in his usual car. gave the good car to ron fellows , who along with boris did very well for folks not accustomed to those cars.

steve park does not have the #1 car ride any longer. fellows was in as a sub for DEI/jeff green, who struggles on a road track.
park is now robby's team mate in the #30. he struggled today, sad to see that.

martininsocal

Reaction
All I can say to Jeff(fey) Gordon is- If you were so fast(and faster than Robby all day), why did you start behind him? Thats why they call it a racing line, it may not be the fastest(like the qualifying line), but it makes it harder for folks to pass...Jeffs raced long enough to know this...

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
"Paint Boy/Whiner Boy" is just pissed cause he's shellin ot $15 million to his ex. Robby ran a clean race plain and simple.

Paint Boy sucks

Tom_Willis

Reaction
At the press conference a reporter asked RG about a comment JG made: (If someone passed JG on a yellow "we'd have a little discussion somewhere"). Robbie's response was "He's not big enough to have a discussion with me" NICE!

erikh

Reaction
Boy, oh boy. Did any one else see Robby on The Best Damn Sports Show tonight? John Sally suggested Robby biatch slap Jeff. Robby said that would be unfair because it would be like John Sally slapping Robby. Meaning, John Sally, who's like 6'7", would crush Robby. Then Robby said he would get his girlfriend to do it. Man, was that funny. I'm sure there will be some other words flying after that.

erik

RacerX

Reaction
That was the greatest interview ever. Im sure Jeff Gordon will be bitching about the comments Robby made about him. But then agian, thats all Jeff does.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Are we talking about JG or JZ after Barstow this year?? Sounds the same to me

WHAT A JOKE!!! lol

Driftin

Reaction
I wonder how many more wins Robby will have in WC? Could he even end up with 1/10 the wins Jeff has? Even Harvic was mad at Robby. Robby did a good job and has now redemed himself for the botching he did 2 years ago when Stewart won because Robby did not have any patience. I wonder where they(Jeff and Robby)will end up in the points at the end of the season?

firedog

Reaction
I heard that Robby made a comment after the Tropicana race and it went something like this....<font color="red"> </font color> I guess you won't here Jeff Gordon talking about his buddy in the #29 car (harvick) who made a pass under the yellow today. <font color="white"> </font color> Way to go Robby, keep up the good work, and those top 10 finishes coming.

erikh

Reaction
I think Robby was actually wondering if Jeff was going to have a problem with his guy Jimmy Johnson passing as they raced back to the yellow since Jeff owns the car. Jimmy passed Michael Waltrip when the yellow came out. Either way, it was a great jab by Robby.

erik

michael_loomis

Reaction
pretty damn good race for robby btw .... ya he made a point about jeffs own guy passing under the yellow , then pointed into the camera and said "think about it ! " lol

i like jimmy , but he needs to grow some balls and say what he really feels. after he made the pass under yellow , they went to his radio to hear the conversation , waltrip was alongside bitchen him out , and jimmy says to his crew chief , "well people do it to me , so i dont feel bad about it ! " , then after the race , he got all soft ,and said , "i dont agree with it , but under the circumstances , i had to do it , AND I FEEL BAD ABOUT IT" . come on jimmy lol .

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
As soon as I saw that pass from Jimmie I couldn't wait for the race to end to see what people were going to say. I am very proud of Robby for giving Jeffy Poo a hard time about how his teammate, and half owned car, passed Mikey going back to the yellow. Of course none of the annoucers for NBC were going to say anything to Jeffy about how he freaked at Robby and didn't at Jimmie because they don't have the same size balls as Fox's DW and Larry Mac. I know they would have said something about it to him.

martininsocal

Reaction
I think every racer out there would work the pass if they were in a position to do it, but when they get passed, they wanna whine about it. I think racing under the yellow is dangerous, but unless they envoke a no passing rule when the flag waves and everyone lives by it, then all bets are off. I will admitthat Johnson had set up the pass before the yellow waved, and he just continued on with what was gonna happen anyway, Waltrip didn't look like he was off the go pedal at all or Johnson would have blown by him. Its kinda like the guys who while when a leader won't give them their lap back. If the guy was fast enough or lucky enough to beat you down that far, oh well, guess you weren't the winner today. How many leaders get boned on a restart (not to mention 2,3 4, etc...) by lapped cars getting a free pass on the bottom line?