33x10.50x15 bfg baja ta discontinued?

anyone know if its true the 33x10.50 baja ta is discontinued? tried calling jackson motorsports but there closed for the day, tire is no longer on website. only tire available in that size that i saw was the mud /all terrain.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Go to the Off road swapmeet, they were selling all day long for $50-$75 each, and those were in very good shape. Everyone wants the 35" KR2's but the 33" Bja is a GREAT tire for prerunners.

we run these tires on the rear of our class 12, we are going to have to start testing the 35x10.50 class 10 tires and see how they feel.

J.COLEMAN

You can buy Radar Tires... 33x10.50x15 ...

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Been discontinued for close to a year.

How many do you need? For the racecar or daily driver?

For race car, I just bought 2 before the score Rosarito race that's why it's a surprise to me there discontinued.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Cooper_Motorsports

I've got 13 total for sale. 4 with out wheels. 4 on btr beadlocks, 2 on btr non beadlocks, 1 on a method and 2 on beadlocks that are a custom made wheel. All wide 5 bolt pattern. Would like to sell them all as a bunch. PM me if interested.

I run an lq6 trans with 930 cv. I wonder if the 35 will hold up. Ive been told the 35s even though there lighter the extra 2 inches in height will make wear parts on trans quicker.