averagerado

RDC Crypto
hows it going everyone.

I recently bout a 07 silverado with 33s and a mid travel kit... Thats not enough. I found a killer deal on some 4 in fiberwerx bedsides and looking to get the 4in adv front end but dont want to daily drive with 37s. (Its a project truck eventually going to go big with everything) Will 35s look absolutely retarded? I already have everything for LT except the lower arms. not opposed to running hubcentric spacers for a little, just worried 35s are going to look way too small... any Input? thanks guys!

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
if they fit& dont rub and you Are gonna offroad it in the meantime until you go big , 35s are much better , who cares what it looks like, tt used to run 35s, i was like ,' 35s'???, w0w, thats insane'!!!!, i say run the bigger stuff, going from 33 to 37 is a bigger jump, 35s will acclimate you better to higher cg& handling quirks than 33s👌😉

Last edited:
Advertising supports this site

AaronMacomber

RDC Crypto
while not a Silverado, I ran glass and 35's on my F150. I recently went to 37's and the visual difference is really non existent unless you know. Worst case scenario if it really bugs you is run your ride height a little bit lower.

I think youll be fine.

averagerado

RDC Crypto
if they fit& dont rub and you Are gonna offroad it in the meantime until you go big , 35s are much better , who cares what it looks like, tt used to run 35s, i was like ,' 35s'???, w0w, thats insane'!!!!, i say run the bigger stuff, going from 33 to 37 is a bigger jump, 35s will acclimate you better to higher cg& handling quirks than 33s👌😉
Thanks man… it’s just a weekend warrior at the moment nothing too crazy

averagerado

RDC Crypto
while not a Silverado, I ran glass and 35's on my F150. I recently went to 37's and the visual difference is really non existent unless you know. Worst case scenario if it really bugs you is run your ride height a little bit lower.

I think youll be fine.
Thanks for the input, I was thinking about lowering a little bit anyway so that could work🤔