35's Are On!

fishd00d

What A Joke
35\'s Are On!

Well I finally got my 35's on :) They fit pretty nice and I just have to do a little firewall trimming up front and then I will be good to go! Everyone kept telling me how much of a difference I would feel in the dirt just from 33's and 35's so I said what the heck :) Also the added ground clearance is nice.

Heres some pictures, and if anyone else could post some pictures of their firewall modifications that would be great so I can get an idea!

Go Big Or Go Home

Last edited:

Tyson

Re: 35\'s Are On!

Thats sweet Fish. . .35's on a Toyota. Looks like we're gonna be busy this weekend huh?

<font color=red>&lt;--ME IN MY TRUCK

Mike_HKmtrsprts

its looks sweet, how much firewall do you have to trim, do they rub on the arms when you turn now?, just to let you know..jeff got us a host with unlimited bandwidth, we tried to send the videos to you but Steve's email wont send files that big...Mike PS you you could just jump the crap out of the truck about 10 times and those tires should beable to clearance them selves... :)

fishd00d

What A Joke

Will I get better gas millege?

They clear the arms fine, they just hit the firewall by your feet a little bit. Actually I could make them clear with a sledge I dont even think I have to cut it out its pretty close.

Yea I was going to just go jump it a few times and then be done with it :)

Go Big Or Go Home

fishd00d

What A Joke

Oh ok :) I was gona say. I was going to get gears but I might as well wait like 2 months untill I get my 9" and then get gears for that.

Go Big Or Go Home

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Hope your going with some 17" rotors on the rear of that 9" cuz your stock braking system isnt gonna stop those 35's very well...

fishd00d

What A Joke

Yea I am not sure yet. I am going to have it built up though, disc brakes for sure.

Go Big Or Go Home

Greg

I have an extra magnesium dana 60 that would be a perfect fit in a toyota.

Greg

fishd00d

What A Joke

Greg, ok cool I give you a call later tonight, you be home?

Go Big Or Go Home

Kritter

Krittro Campbell

Ironmans old truck I believe.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.animalhousedesigns.net>Animal House</A>

Gabe Lara

If its the same one Greg is running, it is the same PPI ran on Ivan's stadium trucks back in the MTEG Stadium Series.........Ahhhhhh, those were the days!

Greg will give you the story on them.
That is one hell of a rear end!

-Gabe