3rd Annual Foddrill Mortorsports Show 'n Go-Oct. 10th AZ

ScoreWhore

Reaction
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about the Foddrill Motorsports Show coming up on Oct. 10th in Peoria, AZ.

Come out! Lots of fun and it's free! Food, prizes, dyno shoot out, and car show competition!
See attached flyer for more info. or call 623-433-8643

09showngoflyer3[1].jpg

PK CINCO

Reaction
:pDENNY ALWAYS DOES A NICE JOB WITH THESE SATURDAY FUNCTIONS, GOOD WAY TO KILL THE DAY AND SEE WHATS NEW IN THE OFF ROAD WORLD , ITS ALSO A GOOD SEASON OPENER FOR THE DUNE CROWD TO GET THOSE MUCH NEEDED ITEMS
PRIOR TO HEADING DOWN TO THE "CAT BOX" AND A F.Y.I. OUT TO THE DIRT CHICKS...
BIG DENNYS A SINGLE CAT AGAIN... WE SHOULD HOLD A PARKING LOT VERSION OF "THE DATING GAME" THAT SATURDAY AND GET HIM A MYSTERY DATE......NOW THAT WOULD BE FUN...............HES A COOL DUDE. AND HAS THE BEST OFF ROAD/RACING STORE IN TOWN!!!!! AND KNOWS HIS STUFF TOO.....C YA THERE!!!:p

ScoreWhore

Reaction
:pDENNY ALWAYS DOES A NICE JOB WITH THESE SATURDAY FUNCTIONS, GOOD WAY TO KILL THE DAY AND SEE WHATS NEW IN THE OFF ROAD WORLD , ITS ALSO A GOOD SEASON OPENER FOR THE DUNE CROWD TO GET THOSE MUCH NEEDED ITEMS
PRIOR TO HEADING DOWN TO THE "CAT BOX" AND A F.Y.I. OUT TO THE DIRT CHICKS...
BIG DENNYS A SINGLE CAT AGAIN... WE SHOULD HOLD A PARKING LOT VERSION OF "THE DATING GAME" THAT SATURDAY AND GET HIM A MYSTERY DATE......NOW THAT WOULD BE FUN...............HES A COOL DUDE. AND HAS THE BEST OFF ROAD/RACING STORE IN TOWN!!!!! AND KNOWS HIS STUFF TOO.....C YA THERE!!!:p

Ha! This sounds great! I will tell Dinah and see what we can set up for Denny!

PK CINCO

Reaction
J,THAT WOULD BE JUST THE FUNNEST THING TO DO, THE "AZ-DEZ-CHICKS" (i think a
new glendale az female gang was just formed....)COULD PULL THIS OFF,COULD RECRUIT OFF THE WHIPLASH WEB SITE AND AT THE WHIPLASH RACE THE WEEKEND BEFORE AT FIREBIRD,THE WHIPLASH WEBSITE HAS A FORUM TO YAK ON ALSO.I THINK
THE HOST OF THE DATING GAME IS "DNF" BUT WHERE IS CHUCK WOLLERY? HE COULD
MC THE GIG.......GAME ON! :):):)