• Forum membership has its advantages....

4.0 bypass to big?

Waitin4dv

I'm in the process of four linking my f150 and was thinking of using a 4.0 bypass and 3.5 coil over. Is there any reason that I shouldn't do that besides money. I know most run 3.0 coil and 3.5 bypass.

mfs

I have a f-150 with 2.5" coil overs and 3" bypass kings it works great super happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christianewing

King makes a 3.5 coilover now just as an FYI to anyone that reads this in the future. I am running the 3.5 Internal bypass coilover on the front of my F150 but I know they have the normal coilover as well now in that size. I wouldnt run a 3.5 coilover with a big bypass though, there really is no point unless you just want the look of a massive coilover in there haha.

Waitin4dv

King makes a 3.5 coilover now just as an FYI to anyone that reads this in the future. I am running the 3.5 Internal bypass coilover on the front of my F150 but I know they have the normal coilover as well now in that size. I wouldnt run a 3.5 coilover with a big bypass though, there really is no point unless you just want the look of a massive coilover in there haha.

Cool well it's for the four link. I'm running 3.0 coil and bypass upfront and in the rear I would like to do the 3.5 coil and 4.0 bypass

ChaseOJ

Are you sure that is a 3.5 coil over?

*TRD*

A 4.0 will work well, just make sure you've got a large motion ratio. You don't want that anywhere near the axle.