4 cyl prolite

Twisted Fabworx

Reaction
I have an opportunity to purchase an ex corr/TORC prolite, and am wondering what if any classes it can fit in, in any racing but mostly short course. Can it be modified to be legal in TORC or loorrs pro class (1&3/4 main cage and V8) or would it only be allowed in Lucas regionals? Thanks for the info! -Jake

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

mv181aa

Reaction
Many 4cyl pro-lites have been modified to the new cage and engine requirements. I believe LOORS has a sportsman group of 4 cyl still running.

dnf736

Reaction

Twisted Fabworx

Reaction
1.5" tube was still legal last season at TORC, not sure if a 1.750" rule change is on the table for 2017, you would need to contact them. pbrinkerhoff@mtsports.com
Lucas Regoinal's, you must top half the truck with 1.750" tube and add some additional door bars to be Regionals legal.
See page 15 here. http://lucasoilregional.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/RegionalRules16-8-12.pdf
Lucas Nationals, the whole vehicle must be 1.750" tube.
That's what I've gathered searching as well, but didn't know who to contact. Lucas races would be too far for me unfortunately unless they start a regional series at wheatland (I live in Missouri) Thanks for the info!

dbq61537

Reaction
That's what I've gathered searching as well, but didn't know who to contact. Lucas races would be too far for me unfortunately unless they start a regional series at wheatland (I live in Missouri) Thanks for the info!

Contact MORR (Midwest OffRoad Racing), and see if the truck fits into any particular category. The MORR guys/girls will be at every TORC event in 2017.

CYS Motorsports

Reaction
Contact MORR (Midwest OffRoad Racing), and see if the truck fits into any particular category. The MORR guys/girls will be at every TORC event in 2017.
It doesn't.

Joxracing

Reaction
currently have one sitting at my buddies shop with no use for it.

PDANK Racing

Reaction
Saw Steven Frederico's last prolite sitting in pieces the other day. Maora would probably be the only choice for midwest racing.