4 Door, 4x4 gets Deavers...

Lance T

Reaction
Sorry for the hideous quality phone photo. The driveline is resting on the cross member. I'll have to fix that.

Slapped on some new KO's:

Opened up the fender using a deer carcass...

Next up mounting and welding the front suspension, steering and gussets. I also need to install the VDO gauges, amps, and sub.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
I would like to first off say SWEET!!! Man the X really looks good!!!

Next... I am making the formal request to see some pictures of it in action!! Let's see some of that rear articulation on some rocks!! :D I'm sure Colorado has a few :p ;) lol

When do you plan on starting with the front end? What kind of steering system are you going to use? I have the Calmini one and it held up amazingly well!

Lance T

Reaction
Thanks!

The arms, gussets, and steering that I have were built by Spencer Low. I'm heading to the dez on Saturday. Playing around in the St. George/Mesquite area.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Man my sister lives there!! How far of a drive is it from you to there???

Lance T

Reaction
9 hours...lots 'o' fun! I leave this afternoon.

Your sister lives in Mesquite or St George?

Lance T

Reaction

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Yea that last jump killed 'em??? Got to love the old Daylighters!!!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
My sister used to live in Mesquite but move to St George about a year ago... they are close to each other.

Looks like you had a fun trip!!! So was the windshield cracked prior to the trip or was this a shooting mishap? LOL :p

Lance T

Reaction
Yeah that windshield was smoked last year. I think it's the 3rd one in that X and I've only owned it for four years. I used to live in St. George. Lots of fun trails and no Rangers.

djblakely

Reaction
Hey Lance, your build is looking good. I like the bumper and KC lights. Did you buy your gauges yet? If not look into SPEEDHUT via the link is on my site. I can hook you up with a good deal. If there are any other parts you need that I might have let me know. I have a bunch of old race stuff.

Lance T

Reaction
Thanks Dave! All that stuff I listed is actually sitting in my garage. I sent you an Email.