4 lug 9 car wheels/springplates

Mohr

Reaction
Just thought I'd drop a note that I have 4 lug, full reverse offset C&C wheels now in stock.....70.00 each. I also have a new batch of Mohr Performance swingaxle springplates available for 220.00/pr. All chromloly, laser cut, TIG welded, avalible in all torsion bar lengths.... just call 760-947-6647 and we can ship out next day.....

badger999

Reaction
are those rims with the full rev. offset available in the wide 5 lug pattern as well ? and do you still have a set of springplates for 24 11/ 16 torsion bars? what will be total cost for a pair of the rims , and the springplates, they will be shipping out to bullhead city az.

Mohr

Reaction
The rims are 4 lug, and I have the springplates in stock...shipped to Az. 240.00....paypal,or money order....

Mohr

Reaction
BUMP!!! Just a heads up for those cars being built....

Shred918

Reaction
How many 9 cars actually run 4 lug stuff? Half a dozen at most?

I think the better question is what percentage of active cars run 4 lug?

Mohr

Reaction
4 Lug is drums are much cheaper than 5 lug, and the wheels cost the same...and if you use stock 4 lug front rims, they are quite a bit lighter, with the proper geometry for the ball joints....

Johnson954

Reaction
We run 4 lug wheels.....

....would love to switch to 5 lug, but the wheels I bought are the wrong size!!!! Sucks!

16InchWheel.jpg

(...Jeff, you paying attention?!??)

Shred918

Reaction
4 Lug is drums are much cheaper than 5 lug, and the wheels cost the same...and if you use stock 4 lug front rims, they are quite a bit lighter, with the proper geometry for the ball joints....

I have no problem with the 4 lug and would be happy to run on them. My car was setup with the 5 lug and I am not going to change it.

I think either way you go it is a non issue.