4-Wheel Parts TT?

jcorsico

Reaction
Does anyone have any details on the Trophy Truck at Laughlin that ran the 4-Wheel Parts Wholesaler's logo? It sure looks like Robby Gordon's mid-engine trophy truck (the one he jumps at Glamis).

Thanks.

Jon

Attachments

yotatech

Reaction
Thats his old one, from what ive heard he sold it and is building a new one.

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
When asked robby said, if some one offered you cash for your truck, tractor trailer and all wouldn't you take it. He leased it or something like that to him at primm, and then marty bought it. Robby is building a whole new truck, should be done middle this year or sooner.

"There are a lot of people hoping I fail. But I like that. I need to be hated."

scott

Reaction
Yes thats Robby's truck that the Coyne's bought off of him.... Robby is building a new truck probably for the Baja 1000....its supposably going to be a chevrolet...

Tom_Willis

Reaction
ANYBODY KNOW THE DETAILS OF THE NEW TRUCK???? 4wd? single seat? There would have to be a very compelling reason to design, build and test a new one, unless he was going to do something completely different..

I live my life one paycheck at a time

gary

Reaction
i've heard from a secret source...4wd, kinda low, so it corners....he wants to rally it a bit, maybe pikes peak kinda stuff....

martininsocal

Reaction
I remeber a few years back Robby said he knew what the next level of trophy truck would be, but that there were no trucks there yet and he didn't think (at that time) that it would be worth the expenditure to build it. Maybe the time is finally right for the million dollar truck. We will see. I personally think the best ride for the money in the desert has to be PCI Scotts. Tried and proven and fast (still)! Millers "Prophy" truck is probably the next best thing in dollars for speed in a truck. Ofcourse they pale when you compare a 1 or 10 car in dollars vs. speed.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Some say that chassis have a life span, similar to NHRA chassis, he has been working on the other truck for a while know, and I do belive it will be 4wd but I'll ask and see what the details are.

"There are a lot of people hoping I fail. But I like that. I need to be hated."