4 wins out of 7 for the Yokohama/DA/Ashcraft/Dailey/Danzio pit.

CodyS

DA Un`
Reaction
Just wanted to say good job to everyone this weekend at the KC midnight race.

Congrats to all the winners.

Josh Daniel (overall)
Pat Dailey/ Cody Agee (5-1600)
Adam Ashcraft (1/2-1600)
Trey Piersall/Cody Stuart (unlimited sportsman)

PAB had a transmission problem but finished. Pab, Jaime Campbell and Ricky G did a great job driving. Jaime looked liked a natural after some test time over the weekend.

Bean had a 8 min lead after the 2nd lap and a 18 min after the 3rd lap. But broke a kingpin and lower arm going out on his 4th lap. He came back to the pit and we fixed it up the best we could and he went out and cruised the last 2 laps for the finish, to keep him in the championship hunt.

Brian and Bobby Mathews had a great race going in Jaimes short course 1600 car but had a few flats that kept them out of the win

All in all it was a great weekend for the Yokohama/DA/Ashcraft/Dailey/Danzio pit. There was alot of stuff going on in the pits but I think everyone had a great time.

Thanks to the Ashcraft and Dailey pit guys for all the help and staying out there until the last car had come through.

JCampbell

"1" time champ
Reaction
Thanks Cody,u r the man,had alot of fun this weekend,glad we fixed the TT and gotter going again. It was Rick and I first race back since his back issue from laughlin and me rupturing a lower disc before parker this year,it felt good to roost again,glad rick felt good enough to get in the last lap,thanxs to the whole crew,and PAB of course letting this rookie abuse his truck!

J.COLEMAN

Reaction
Congrats to Ashcraft... great race.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Great little re-cap! I was at main with the Dailey team and it kept everyone on their toes since we had so many cars coming though there! It was a great race with some serious competition and close times!! Next race report let's hope it reads "7 out of 7" :D :D :D :D

Allen H

Crows
Reaction
I would like to say thanks to all of the great pit guys and gals from Dailey motorsports, Ashcraft racing, DA,Yokohama, and Danzio racing. If it wasnt for all of you none of this would ever happen. We appreciate all of your hard work. We will see you on the next one.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
I would like to say thanks to all of the great pit guys and gals from Dailey motorsports, Ashcraft racing, DA,Yokohama, and Danzio racing. If it wasnt for all of you none of this would ever happen. We appreciate all of your hard work. We will see you on the next one.
Thanks Allen - It was great meeting you and thanks for the jet fuel............ I think. LOL!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Thanks to Ashcraft, Danzio, DA and Dailey Motorsports for having me out there. Being a driver and pitting for everyone really makes you be thankful for having people who will stand out in the dark waiting to work on the car in a moments notice!!!!!!!!

Thanks for everything!
-Nick

deano

McDeano
Reaction
code-man / doooooooodski, you deserve a nice thanks and an "adda-boy" for your hard work and oganization skillz for putting the whole DA circus together -- w/out you none of these success stories and good times are even had (and way to come in in the 9th inning to "save" trey :cool:) --- and since no one else will do it, i'll do it --- A BIG THANKS TO MY BOY "BLUE", for his hard work and dedication, w/out him the YOKOHAMA/KC/LUCAS OIL/ressac TT isn't making any BIG dusty -- :eek: thanks to everyone !!!!!!!

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
code-man / doooooooodski, you deserve a nice thanks and an "adda-boy" for your hard work and oganization skillz for putting the whole DA circus together -- w/out you none of these success stories and good times are even had (and way to come in in the 9th inning to "save" trey :cool:) --- and since no one else will do it, i'll do it --- A BIG THANKS TO MY BOY "BLUE", for his hard work and dedication, w/out him the YOKOHAMA/KC/LUCAS OIL/ressac TT isn't making any BIG dusty -- :eek: thanks to everyone !!!!!!!
Hell to the ya on this whole post. Blue and Cody, you guys rock!!!

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
I concur!!! I showed up with three pit guys and that's it!!!! All my brethren jumped in for us and got us dialed!!!! I REALLY appreciate everyone's effort and hard work for us!!! I truly believe that our overall victory belongs to all 4 of our teams!!!!! It definitly was not on my own accord!!!!!

Also huge props to you Allen. Your first race back since the gnarly Parker crash!! You did an excellent job and your navigation skills are insane!!!!!!!!

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
i have good time out there last weekend with our bigest family to win

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Yokohama all the way!!
I agree. That's a great showing for the Yokohama / DA Team. Congrats to all the racers and the people at Yokohama

LC Offroad Racing

Reaction
Had a great time with all you guys and gals at main pit weather was on are side pitting wise...See you all in Primm:)

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
HOLY COW I missed that one little fact.........................

YOKOHAMA GOT THE OVERALL!

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
Remember Nimrod, not only a Yokohama car won, but it was a buggy! Power to the buggy dorks!!!